Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you want two tickets to leeds pm or my space message me I cant go anymore cause of my dads health, will be a great night guys sorry to miss you all though, there will be other times though:biggrin2:

You need to do the partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :punk:

I think Rob will be expecting me home, and I do have work in the morning.

I sound too sensible, but actually, driving to Leeds for a concert is way out of my comfort zone.

I hope I'll see you all there - I'm guessing you'll be the noisy gang? I'll be with my embarrassed-looking daughter who is coming to make sure I behave myself. God knows what she thinks I'll do!

if you want two tickets to leeds pm or my space message me I cant go anymore cause of my dads health, will be a great night guys sorry to miss you all though, there will be other times though:biggrin2:

I'm sorry about your father. I hope someone can use the tickets - I'm sure there will be plenty who'd like them.

that's a shame Jen. I hope we can meet up another time.

love and best wishes to you and your family... especially your dad xx

Thanks everyone. I will still get to see him in Brighton at least and will meet the rest of you later on the year i am sure:biggrin2:

sorry to hear your bad news jen!! cant wait to hear wot u think of mika in brighton, u can let us all know wots too come!!!:thumb_yello:

well really u cant count sunday so im saying 4 Lol its helping me along!!

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO xcited!!!

i dont like counting sunday or the day before as its the eve of the event :naughty:

so i am saying 3 days :thumb_yello:

O.K. I'll grant you that Sunday wouldn't count if the concert were to be in the morning. But as it's 10:20 p.m. now, it's 5 days minus a couple of hours, well that's my view :-)

but it's 5 more get-ups!

oh get ups

i was always told so many more sleeps when i was little and waiting for christmas to come so yeah its 5 more sleeps / get ups lol

Will we stand the excitement? My daughter dreamt about it last night. I had a nightmare about meeting him in a rusty old caravan, so I'll ignore it!

Ignore those kind of dreams you may have about mika...if i payed any attention to my dreams i am already banned from every Concert of Mika's for having a camera with a blinding flash :naughty::shocked::naughty: