Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

this concert best be worth all the hassle, atm i'm ticket and hotel less... well... waiting for ticket in mail and my mate to hopefully ring up and tell them that it's me booking in and not her, but she hasnt said she'll ring them yet so i'm waiting for her to text me...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this concert best be worth all the hassle, atm i'm ticket and hotel less... well... waiting for ticket in mail and my mate to hopefully ring up and tell them that it's me booking in and not her, but she hasnt said she'll ring them yet so i'm waiting for her to text me...

Dont Panic im sure everything will be fine :thumb_yello:

((Trying not to overly think about how long is remaining) :shocked:

It will be worth it ! , party of the year! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Jodi where is your ticket coming from? dont worry about the hotel they will be fine about u booking in as long as yr friend informs them, iv done it myself in the past! Otherwise ul have to share with me and bexx!! Lol poor u but the offers there hunnie so dont worry!!:wink2:

Yes and i have a spare leeds ticket if yours dont arrive in time jodi.....and ofcourse your welcome to stay with me and tia :thumb_yello:

Soooo

Dont Worry :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yes and i have a spare leeds ticket if yours dont arrive in time jodi.....and ofcourse your welcome to stay with me and tia :thumb_yello:

Soooo

Dont Worry :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Not longgggg nowwww bex....:bleh: i gonna pack later Lol

Ive had to buy a bigger suitcase :naughty:

i will pack tomorow afternoon and then the last bits on saturday :bleh:

Ohhh i cant wait :cool:

And ofcourse we are all super lovely on this forum its great isnt it :biggrin2:

Ive had to buy a bigger suitcase :naughty:

i will pack tomorow afternoon and then the last bits on saturday :bleh:

Ohhh i cant wait :cool:

And ofcourse we are all super lovely on this forum its great isnt it :biggrin2:

a bigger suitcase Lol im so glad its not just me, ul have to email me and let me know wot yr bringing so i dont 4get anything!!! :wink2:

mostly clothes for me because i cant decide what to wear :thumbdown:

But also the extra space for my camera, hair stuff you know the girly essentials :biggrin2:

Plus the suitcase room for the party stuff :bleh:

AND i needed wheels on my case as i wasnt going to carry it from snow hill - birmingham newstreet :naughty:

awwwwwww *cries* people are too nice here :wub2: :wub2:

my neighbour just came round, the postie delivered some of our post to them *idiot* and my ticket is here!!!:groupwave:

so just hotel to sort, and my friend just texted and said she'll phone on saturday so fingers crossed :) but if she cant sort it i may well take you up on the offer *hugs*

thank you :wub2: :wub2:

Hi Guys!

Doesn't time fly when you sleep it away!!

Wow its getting xciting now!!

Think another day of rest and then watch out Leeds and MIKA as I will be on top form-this is why my husband disowns me!!

He has bought me the magic pen-it promises to write best when a certain MIKA uses it and gives out a feeling of love to the writer. Nah its just a plain permanent black marker but the thought was there!!

Got a caterpillar cake which is sooooooo... sweet and candles but someone else please bring a lighter/matches aswell incase I forget.

Thats it folks all I need to do is pack and Im ready!! thats a job for for Saturday!!

Downloaded Floor filler Anthems1,2,3 Essential Spring Songs and Big Night Out 2007 so plenty of party tunes to get us in the mood.

Bexxy will your speakers play on a video ipod? I might be able to borrow some if not.

Was bit worried now just can't wait!!!!!!!!!

See you all very very soon now!! 3 days!! 4 sleeps!

xx

Hi Guys!

Doesn't time fly when you sleep it away!!

Wow its getting xciting now!!

Think another day of rest and then watch out Leeds and MIKA as I will be on top form-this is why my husband disowns me!!

He has bought me the magic pen-it promises to write best when a certain MIKA uses it and gives out a feeling of love to the writer. Nah its just a plain permanent black marker but the thought was there!!

Got a caterpillar cake which is sooooooo... sweet and candles but someone else please bring a lighter/matches aswell incase I forget.

Thats it folks all I need to do is pack and Im ready!! thats a job for for Saturday!!

Downloaded Floor filler Anthems1,2,3 Essential Spring Songs and Big Night Out 2007 so plenty of party tunes to get us in the mood.

Bexxy will your speakers play on a video ipod? I might be able to borrow some if not.

Was bit worried now just can't wait!!!!!!!!!

See you all very very soon now!! 3 days!! 4 sleeps!

xx

*winks* im sure some of us will have lighters hahahaha

Yesss i believe my ipod speakers are compatable with all ipods :biggrin2:

i just have to rememebr to pack them...somebody should remind me on saturday :thumb_yello:

Yesss i believe my ipod speakers are compatable with all ipods :biggrin2:

i just have to rememebr to pack them...somebody should remind me on saturday :thumb_yello:

READ THIS POST SATURDAY

Take ya speakers..:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ive just bought a huge crate of larger , pringles , loads crisps and dips , we are bound to have the munchcies! :thumb_yello:

How are we going to smuggle that past the reception? LOL :naughty:

hhehehe and thankyou for the reminder jodi.....i have just stuck a bright pink post it note on my wall saying IPOD SPEAKERS!!!!

How are we going to smuggle that past the reception? LOL :naughty:

hhehehe and thankyou for the reminder jodi.....i have just stuck a bright pink post it note on my wall saying IPOD SPEAKERS!!!!

Put another under it saying why otherwise you'll surely get confused and read it and go... yes... i do own ipod speakers... hahaha