• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So are you confident of passing?? :wink2:

<pours apple and strawberry smoothie>

I don't know... I guess i'll pass, but I'm not sure about good results. But that's not the scariest exam.:boxed: I'm afraid of English exam, horrible!

I don't know... I guess i'll pass, but I'm not sure about good results. But that's not the scariest exam.:boxed: I'm afraid of English exam, horrible!

you and english, being scared of being too good maybe!!!!!!!!

you seem fluent as it is...but i suppose it's about much more than just grammar...essay writing is a lot of acky pressure. :thumbdown:

I'm afraid of the oral part of the English exam. We have to talk about all sorts of stuff and describe pictures:boxed: :boxed: And the listening part is creepy too!!

I'm afraid of the oral part of the English exam. We have to talk about all sorts of stuff and describe pictures:boxed: :boxed: And the listening part is creepy too!!

that should be the easiest part for you, just take a pic of Mika and talk about him, why you like him, about this place here etc

that should be the easiest part for you, just take a pic of Mika and talk about him, why you like him, about this place here etc

That would be great, but.... we cannot take the pics we want to! They'll give us pics about whatever!:boxed: