Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like spiders either.

Once I removed one from the wall myself because I was at home on my own and I just had to. I used a glass and a piece of paper and I threw it over the balcony. Personal victory... :punk:

i work at school and i am supposed to show I like spiders...when the children yell'spider', I run a mils hahahha

you dont need to run....kids smell fear anyway :naughty:

Good morning, interesting conclusions on Mika identity last night:boxed: Look over my shoulder also spent alot of time just viewing and not replying me and another forumee were spying on him for a while:naughty: to see if he was mika and we think that he is maybe the bloke who sang on over my shoulder with mika or just a fan who really loves that song....dont think its Mika but think he and CW know who each other are, but could be totally wrong of course:roftl: :roftl: I also pmd him to ask about lyrics and he never replied:sneaky2: :roftl:

Good morning, interesting conclusions on Mika identity last night:boxed: Look over my shoulder also spent alot of time just viewing and not replying me and another forumee were spying on him for a while:naughty: to see if he was mika and we think that he is maybe the bloke who sang on over my shoulder with mika or just a fan who really loves that song....dont think its Mika but think he and CW know who each other are, but could be totally wrong of course:roftl: :roftl: I also pmd him to ask about lyrics and he never replied:sneaky2: :roftl:

i know its a strange one part of me thinks yes and then.... we must b all watching everything move he makes LOL

I have given up spying on him now:roftl: and i think we all should, mind you if you read this thread and you were look over youd def say something right? So he must be involved, lucky him i say:roftl: I am officailly off topic:roftl: i hope

I have given up spying on him now:roftl: and i think we all should, mind you if you read this thread and you were look over youd def say something right? So he must be involved, lucky him i say:roftl: I am officailly off topic:roftl: i hope

im trying but its so tempting when u c the name there, but i guess we'll never know!!! And part of me doesnt want to know, but of course theres a part of me that does!!! Life confusing as it is!!!xxx