Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: so that kind of people do exist ? lol

i mean celebrating a birthday is one of the greatest things ever, isn't it ?

I love celebrating my birthday!! i dont think id want a surprise birthday party but i sure do love to do something for it! :D

I love celebrating my birthday!! i dont think id want a surprise birthday party but i sure do love to do something for it! :D

sure ! birthday parties is what makes life enjoyable lol !for my birthday ( it's in 3 days i'm already excited lol !!) i'm gonna get an ipod from my friends !! it's sooooooooo great !!

why do you not like celebrating your birthday Blue?

I don't feel very comfortable being 'in the spotlights' :blush-anim-cl: . Oh well, with just a few people around it's OK. But in general I just want to be on a holiday or just a trip abroad when my birthday is coming up. :naughty:

For the same reason I'm not quite into getting married myself. :naughty:

I have a big birthday coming up in May. I've told my husband that I will KILL him if he organises a surprise party!:naughty:

I'm celebrating my birthday by going to see Mika in Birmingham because there is nothing else that I would rather do.

(my friends and family say that I'm having a mid-life crisis -they could be right!)

I have a big birthday coming up in May. I've told my husband that I will KILL him if he organises a surprise party!:naughty:

I'm celebrating my birthday by going to see Mika in Birmingham because there is nothing else that I would rather do.

(my friends and family say that I'm having a mid-life crisis -they could be right!)

i think surprise parties are horrible, they really put a person in the spotlight and uncomfortable...

Strudel and I are going to see Mika in Birmingham in May too!!

My Mum had a big birthday last year. My sister and I tried to give her a surprise party but my sister then went and told her about it! She still had it though and she really enjoyed it, even if it wasn't the trip to Salzburg she'd told us she wanted!

my dad and my sisters and me once threw a surprise party for our mom, but we made it so she knew that we were going out to a resturant with like one family but she didnt know about all the other friends that were gonna be there :D it was funny though cause she thought it was just a coincident that her friends were eatting at the same restuarant as us:roftl:

There was a time ( along while back!) when I thought that Strudel might be Mika! :roftl:

I'll see you there then, I'll be the one looking like she's trying to make the most of the last couple of days of being a 30-something!

My Mum had a big birthday last year. My sister and I tried to give her a surprise party but my sister then went and told her about it! She still had it though and she really enjoyed it, even if it wasn't the trip to Salzburg she'd told us she wanted!

so many people I know have just wanted to be themselves and enjoy a small going out thing...

There was a time ( along while back!) when I thought that Strudel might be Mika! :roftl:

I'll see you there then, I'll be the one looking like she's trying to make the most of the last couple of days of being a 30-something!

you suspected Strudel???:shocked:

my dad and my sisters and me once threw a surprise party for our mom, but we made it so she knew that we were going out to a resturant with like one family but she didnt know about all the other friends that were gonna be there :D it was funny though cause she thought it was just a coincident that her friends were eatting at the same restuarant as us:roftl:

yeah, i've done that before too.....my 14th birthday....my mum met me from the river after i'd been rowing and said we were going out to lunch and to spend my birthday money. got to pizza hut, walked in and there were 2 of my close friends standing waiting for a table. so i went over and said hi and how i was having lunch with my mum etc and they fell about laughing. turned out my mum had arranged for them to be there and go out to lunch with me! what a fool i felt! sadly, one of them died later that year. it was one of the best days I had with her, so my silly reaction just makes for an even better memory

yeah, i've done that before too.....my 14th birthday....my mum met me from the river after i'd been rowing and said we were going out to lunch and to spend my birthday money. got to pizza hut, walked in and there were 2 of my close friends standing waiting for a table. so i went over and said hi and how i was having lunch with my mum etc and they fell about laughing. turned out my mum had arranged for them to be there and go out to lunch with me! what a fool i felt! sadly, one of them died later that year. it was one of the best days I had with her, so my silly reaction just makes for an even better memory

awww that musta been funny.. sorry to hear about your friend dying though!