The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

My bf planned a surprise trip for my 29th birthday. The only thing I knew was that I had to bring my passport and that we would be away for two nights. When my birthday started (I mean at midnight) he told me we were going to Disneyland in Paris. :yay:

He knew I liked being away from home on my birthday and he wanted to do something nice together (and he likes theme parks too). And I think that was the best birthday I ever had. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think surprise parties are horrible, they really put a person in the spotlight and uncomfortable...

I would appreciate the idea that my friends exerted themselves for me. But my family and friends know me and they also know that I don't like suprise parties so I don't think they would ever arrange a surprise party for me. :roftl:

indeed it was :)

if you want to read her story, it's on Brian May's website - Vicki's World.

haha! I love the fact you all thought Strudel was Mika. No, Strudel is not Mika I'm afraid. Bet he'll love it that he was a suspect though! What made you think it was him?

I would appreciate the idea that my friends exerted themselves for me. But my family and friends know me and they also know that I don't like suprise parties so I don't think they would ever arrange a surprise party for me. :roftl:

where would you like to go forr a birthday?

Night Charlotte, sleep well!

:roftl: I remember that Strudel thing lol:D

I don't remember it, I think it was before I joined the forum. But I just read some of his comments and I don't see the reason for being a suspect, but maybe I didn't read the right comments. :bleh:

Actually it seems that every male member might be a suspect... Hmm, possibly Mika has chosen 'Female' in his settings, on purpose, just to mislead us? :naughty:

I don't remember it, I think it was before I joined the forum. But I just read some of his comments and I don't see the reason for being a suspect, but maybe I didn't read the right comments. :bleh:

Actually it seems that every male member might be a suspect... Hmm, possibly Mika has chosen 'Female' in his settings, on purpose, just to mislead us? :naughty:

possible.. so it's 100% sure that he has joined this forum? :D

no, i think he's stayed a male and some comments are mischieveous, I reread all the lokokovermyshoulder comments and it akll makes sense

no, i think he's stayed a male and some comments are mischieveous, I reread all the lokokovermyshoulder comments and it akll makes sense

yeah its just one word out of the tamagotchi thread that convinced me and that was MY

where would you like to go forr a birthday?

Just being away from home. :biggrin2:

I liked Disneyland the most. And when I was younger mostly I was on holiday with my parents, so already as a little kid I was getting used to celebrating my birthday on a camping site in France, Yugoslavia, Austria or Sweden. :biggrin2:

On my 24th birthday I was in Byron Bay, Australia, and I went hanggliding around the lighthouse. Just had my wisdom teeth taken out a few days earlier in Brisbane (emergency) and I was fully on my own, the only people I 'knew' were my fresh roommates in the hostel. A bit of a strange situation but it was so nice to do something cool on my birthday. :mf_rosetinted:

And that was the day that I decided to stay 24 forever. :biggrin2: