Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just being away from home. :biggrin2:

I liked Disneyland the most. And when I was younger mostly I was on holiday with my parents, so already as a little kid I was getting used to celebrating my birthday on a camping in France, Yugoslavia, Austria or Sweden. :biggrin2:

On my 24th birthday I was in Byron Bay, Australia, and I went hanggliding around the lighthouse. Just had my wisdom teeth taken out a few days earlier in Brisbane (emergency) and I was fully on my own, the only people I 'knew' were my fresh roommates in the hostel. A bit of a strange situation but it was so nice to do something cool on my birthday. :mf_rosetinted:

that is something, celebrating hanggliding around the lighthouse!!!!!!1

yeah its just one word out of the tamagotchi thread that convinced me and that was MY

There's another word too.

In the lyrics thread (where I asked him if he was Mika), he corrected he lyric in Overmyshoulder and then said "Enjoy" !!!! That's the sort of thing that you'd say about something that you'd made, given, presented etc!:wink2:

There's another word too.

In the lyrics thread (where I asked him if he was Mika), he corrected he lyric in Overmyshoulder and then said "Enjoy" !!!! That's the sort of thing that you'd say about something that you'd made, given, presented etc!:wink2:

yes, there are so many phrases I reread now and it is soooo obvious...we were blind...

Oh hello there :D Been to majorettes and twirled a fire baton :) (baton with ends of fiiiree :D ) SO MUCH FUN!!!! <3

much fun :)

So how have people been tonight?

hi there,

you must be very good at the twirling thing, do you somtimes loose the baton?

hi there,

you must be very good at the twirling thing, do you somtimes loose the baton?

Drop it? I dropped it loads. I was trying to do 2 spins (you spin 2 times while baton is in the air) and I kept throwing it too far.. and I kept dropping it haha. Even when I was learning to catch it... I kept freaking out.. XD

Drop it? I dropped it loads. I was trying to do 2 spins (you spin 2 times while baton is in the air) and I kept throwing it too far.. and I kept dropping it haha. Even when I was learning to catch it... I kept freaking out.. XD

how long have you been doing this? is it difficult to learn?

I love watching morris dancers, I know that's different but it's nice.too

how long have you been doing this? is it difficult to learn?

I love watching morris dancers, I know that's different but it's nice.too

8 years I think haha XD

And I only started twirling on next week.. XD

The tips of the flame were touching my hand (was alittle windy) n I was like 'OOUUCCH' And dropped it haha xD

I've been lurking here all night and now I'm so sleepy.... ... see ya!

Nighty night! :original:

Nicole!!!!!!!!!

I wish I'd known that you were here!!!!

I hope that you sleep well and that everything works out fine in the morning.

MM

x

8 years I think haha XD

And I only started twirling on next week.. XD

The tips of the flame were touching my hand (was alittle windy) n I was like 'OOUUCCH' And dropped it haha xD

goch, this ounds almost impossible to learn quickly...where do you us it once you are very good, do you go out like cheerleaders or so?

Nicole!!!!!!!!!

I wish I'd known that you were here!!!!

I hope that you sleep well and that everything works out fine in the morning.

MM

x

i think she is still waiting....hope it is all great news for her!!

goch, this ounds almost impossible to learn quickly...where do you us it once you are very good, do you go out like cheerleaders or so?

Um.. not cheerleaders. We do displays and competitions if thats what you was asking um.. theres some juniors that have been there a 1-2 years.. the older ones of the juniors... and they are twirling them too... but not trying 2 spins yet lol. Uuurrrmm... It depends on your age for how quick it takes :D the younger the longer. But if you join when your older.. you pick it up slightly faster. xP but you miss years of experience.