The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Well, I'm not happy at the word "fan" either -- until the scrapbook for Sivan, I'd never written fan letter, ever. And I'm 47! I lived through the Donny Osmond, David Cassidy, Bay City Rollers era! I was never a teeny bopper and never what I considered a fan. But if by fan you mean fanatic, then I definitely am for Mika's music. Can't quite explain it, but there you go. I am a Mika Fan. :)

dcdeb

well put, the mika magic is reaching all of us, i for one am totally taken in by his music, which I heard on the radio first, and then I listened to an interview, only later did I notice that he is a handsome person too,I think his personality is also amazing, something you seldom get from a star. he's climbed mountains but he has still a long way to go until he has convinced the music industry that they need to change[in order to progress

i want to say more but i'm too tired now, we chat again...sweet dreams

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very well said, Steph. I totally agree with you, I couldn't have said it better myself!

It's starting to get light outside and birds are starting to sing. It's 7 in the morning, time for a quick sleep - or shall I stay awake and try to find my biological system again? :wink2:

completely agree with you 2, dcdeb and steph.

actually saw mika's video (gracek) while hearing the song for the first time, so i knew what he looked like...but my first thought wasn't "HOTTIE!" it was truthfully more like "why is he singing to a 10-year old?" but his uniqueness jumped out at me and slapped me in the face and by the end of the song i was in love with this sound, this personality! ...and i felt like i could relate to it like no other.

i could NEVER picture myself as a fan before. usually thought of other superfans as crazy! didn't ever imagine myself spending more than an hour on the computer, let alone on an fc site.

but this IS different. but i can't word how either! ANYone care to put the reason into words?

The whole 'fan thing' sounds a bit funny to me as well. Actually I like the word 'fanatic' much better - thanks dcdeb! :thumb_yello:

Oh, I might sound a bit funny and fuzzy - I didn't go to bed, I decided to finish what I was working on and now a new day has started. Let's see if I'm able to control my biorhythm today. :biggrin2:

*grabs a cup of coffee with loads of milk*

Anyone else for coffee (or tea)?

good night all. it's 3.30 here... got back from my friends' house 2 hours ago but haven't gone to sleep yet!

oh, how interesting time diffs are. i'm hitting the hay while you all are getting up. :)

night.

* has finished her breakfast and starts cooking for lunch*

i'm gonna spend my whole day eating :shocked: ....

oh i hardly cook on the rare occassion i do things like toast are my speciality :roftl: