Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMGGGGG dr who was bloody fantastic!! hahaha

and then i started to watch the search for joseph because a teacher at my main supply school's son is in the final lot so wondered if i might see her but then Cold Case is on and i missed it the other night so really want to watch it lol... and sure the joseph thing should be repeated on bbc three??? pfft lol....

God i feel like i should be doing something else at the same time like something out or doing some studying or something...yes i am weird, i love studying, i love learning and refreshing my knowledge, because some of the y6's realllly keep me on my toes with things hahah

I do bite my nails... but only when they're short and i don't like them:thumbdown: But when they are long and pretty I never bite them:naughty: Actually I have quite good nails, they're strong and they have a nice shape:naughty:

Nicole, mine are short at the minute too. It's annoying. I want longer nails so I can paint them!

I had long ones til last night, i ripped one off putting up the stairs and stage yesterday and it looked stupid so i cut them all hahah

OMGGGGG dr who was bloody fantastic!! hahaha

and then i started to watch the search for joseph because a teacher at my main supply school's son is in the final lot so wondered if i might see her but then Cold Case is on and i missed it the other night so really want to watch it lol... and sure the joseph thing should be repeated on bbc three??? pfft lol....

God i feel like i should be doing something else at the same time like something out or doing some studying or something...yes i am weird, i love studying, i love learning and refreshing my knowledge, because some of the y6's realllly keep me on my toes with things hahah

i love studying too, as well as reading and writing, or reading the papers and getting annoyed over the comments, i love drawing and painting...i hate doing nothing!

I do bite my nails... but only when they're short and i don't like them:thumbdown: But when they are long and pretty I never bite them:naughty: Actually I have quite good nails, they're strong and they have a nice shape:naughty:

then no need for the jar...

I think your nails are probably very beautiful , and look good on you!!!!!!

many friends i knoe go for the nails when they are nervous,...

I dont bite my nails. Even when they are short XD Cause they would never get long that way XD

Mine are quite long.. cept the ones that have been chipped by flying batons. XD

I dont bite my nails. Even when they are short XD Cause they would never get long that way XD

Mine are quite long.. cept the ones that have been chipped by flying batons. XD

oh yes the flying baton, did some of the nail snap?

oh yes the flying baton, did some of the nail snap?

Little bits have snapped off.. I dont know where I put my nail file.. I need to find it cause two nails got hit badly yesterday... and are sharp XD

i love studying too, as well as reading and writing, or reading the papers and getting annoyed over the comments, i love drawing and painting...i hate doing nothing!

i love doing so much, academic and art stuff, i hate athletic stuff though to be honest, i love games like basketball,and football, and swimming and stuff but hate stuff like walking and running and stuff lol...

i love doing so much, academic and art stuff, i hate athletic stuff though to be honest, i love games like basketball,and football, and swimming and stuff but hate stuff like walking and running and stuff lol...

Im into a variety of things it seems :D

Drawing. Surfing. Bodyboarding. Skateboarding. Skimboarding. MAJORETTES. Cadets.