Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but the cheap ones break...

i got mine last year from ebay for about £5 and it still works but i have a plaster holding it together at the moment :naughty:

tiny tots one the new intake, lovely age, fresh , honest and impulsive

I did work experience at a first school (dunno why) but the kids are SO ADORABLE. they truely are. They walked around with me at breaktime hugging my arms.. Im like awww SO CUTE!!

was talking abt your job in the last post btw :P

i dunno what kind of game...you guys have any ideas?

Hehehe xD I forget to quote loads.. but for some reason the box checks itself now.. Im gonna keep it like that XD

aw steph that's adorable! no wonder you come up with such creative random threads :P

yeap, it's a great age and they are so cute, honest and such fun,i let them make all the decisions themselves, I guide and teach but don't interfere

we had the funniest play ever, cause I don't mak them learn libnes, they decide the play and the storyline and i provide a listening ear... it was soooofunny, two days of play, two different plays!

I love that game.. when your in a car in the country.. I spy with my little eye something begining with... R. 'ROAD' yup. T 'TREE' dammit.. um... S 'SKY!!'

oh no the best game to play in the car is wave at the other cars and see how many respond...in retrospect probably a bit dangerous and distracting to other drivers...but i was young :naughty:

yeap, it's a great age and they are so cute, honest and such fun,i let them make all the decisions themselves, I guide and teach but don't interfere

we had the funniest play ever, cause I don't mak them learn libnes, they decide the play and the storyline and i provide a listening ear... it was soooofunny, two days of play, two different plays!

that sounds like awesome fun!!

yes, i remember helping out with a grade 2 class one day, and they had to make alternative ending plays to fairytales....such a laugh XD

but it's hard to get them to listen sometimes.