The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

oh no the best game to play in the car is wave at the other cars and see how many respond...in retrospect probably a bit dangerous and distracting to other drivers...but i was young :naughty:

i do that all the time!

once, i flashed this HUGE smile at a driver beside me and as soon as he turned around, i flashed a huge sad frown.

too funny; he didnt know how to react....:roftl:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

our classroom is extremely colourful i might find a pic if you are patient, i like all their work up and hanging so that they can celebrate their achievements

aw do that! i'd love to see :)

that sounds like awesome fun!!

yes, i remember helping out with a grade 2 class one day, and they had to make alternative ending plays to fairytales....such a laugh XD

but it's hard to get them to listen sometimes.

not really, they respect us ...i always ask them first...did you bring your listening ears..., somtimes i get answers like ...I brought one but the other one is still in bed...

not really, they respect us ...i always ask them first...did you bring your listening ears..., somtimes i get answers like ...I brought one but the other one is still in bed...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Im working on nothing. Im just.. here and on msn XD

I think Im going nows. I need enough energy to fly to the moon and back tomorrow. Need to see if my Cheese Factory is diong well :D

Im working on nothing. Im just.. here and on msn XD

I think Im going nows. I need enough energy to fly to the moon and back tomorrow. Need to see if my Cheese Factory is diong well :D

well enjoy, sweet lunar dreams....

oh no i fell asleep in the laundry room! bought a book at the bookstore, came home to read it with my oatmeal cookies....

walked into the laundry room and it smelled good and looked at a pile of clothes and they felt soft and i fell asleep on them.

now it's too late to read my book...:o

erm i think andi may have missed that as she went half hour ago!!!! LOL MSN and posting just doesnt work!!!!!:naughty:

I did miss it Tia.... but thankyou *hugs* I was tucked up snuggly in bed:naughty:

Good Morning everyone.... *blows kisses*