The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow! how do you manage nicole? i need lots of sleep but i dont get it cos i dont sleep properly cos i have some medical condition which keeps me awake in pain at night time :( but still....if i can sleep, i need at least 8 hours.

Mika Mad, I also went on a walk today :) I took my little friend (he's 10 months old) for a walk in his pram and he said 'grass' when I sat him on the grass to eat lunch. I was sooo surprised!

wow! how do you manage nicole? i need lots of sleep but i dont get it cos i dont sleep properly cos i have some medical condition which keeps me awake in pain at night time :( but still....if i can sleep, i need at least 8 hours.

Actually I don't manage... I feel so sleepy at school... on the weekends I sleep 12 or 13 hours straight!:boxed:

All this talk of Nicole's 4 hours of sleep has made me tired, so I'm off for a bath and then bed (and then 7-8 hours sleep!)

Let's hope that Nicole can share her secret tomorrow:wink2:

Night night everyone.

MM

x

All this talk of Nicole's 4 hours of sleep has made me tired, so I'm off for a bath and then bed (and then 7-8 hours sleep!)

Night night everyone.

MM

x

Nighty night!!:wink2: Yeh.... someone is sharing my secret :fisch:

Mika Mad, I also went on a walk today :) I took my little friend (he's 10 months old) for a walk in his pram and he said 'grass' when I sat him on the grass to eat lunch. I was sooo surprised!

That's amazing!

He'll be on this forum typing before he's out of nappies! :naughty:

Night night everyone.

MM

x

i'm gonna follow you to sleep !!! *yawns *

good night mikamad !! fais de beaux rêves !!! :wink2:

Yikes! Maybe that's the reason why the skin under my eyes is purple... a bit:shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: it's like in the advert : try the "correcteur anticernes superpuissant qui élimine et purifie l'oréal shine proof", and it will get better :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: