The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

what?

I booked with them too and have heard nothing so far apart from e-mail after e-mail saying the tickets will soo be on its way...

I'm worried now

I had an email a few days ago to say that they'd been despatched. I didn't quite believe it, but they are here on my desk now.

I hope that yours come soon Steph!:boxed:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always struggled at chemistry too.

I only did it because you have to if you want to do biological sciences.

Stick with it -it will be worth it in the end!:thumb_yello:

I'll stick with it and see what happens. Everyone here will just have to put up with me needing lots of tea to destress when I get stuck!

bu the way did you know that i put your gingerbreadmika at the bottom of the completed meadley lyrics sheet , (Posted last night , forum) you can take a look, he's pretty, i want him to go on top but i'm not sure how to do that ...

oooooo no, I didn't! I'll go and have a look now.

Thanks Steph!:thumb_yello:

I'll stick with it and see what happens. Everyone here will just have to put up with me needing lots of tea to destress when I get stuck!

If all you need is tea, you'll be fine here.

If you need help with the chemistry, you're in trouble! :naughty:

I had an email a few days ago to say that they'd been despatched. I didn't quite believe it, but they are here on my desk now.

I hope that yours come soon Steph!:boxed:

so do i it's so frustrating!!!!!!!

Having paid for something and not received...

bu the way did you know that i put your gingerbreadmika at the bottom of the completed meadley lyrics sheet , (Posted last night , forum) you can take a look, he's pretty, i want him to go on top but i'm not sure how to do that ...

I can't find it Steph!

I've used the search, but no luck. Is it a separate thread or in the Tee Total thread?

I'm probably being really dim, but where should I look?

I can't find it Steph!

I've used the search, but no luck. Is it a separate thread or in the Tee Total thread?

I'm probably being really dim, but where should I look?

on chat about mika 'the mika meadley is here'

i've been around all day but I've been doing school work at the same time. I've posted more during today than any other day! (during the day I mean, not the night) and I made it to 400 posts which means 100 posts in 2 days!!

i've been around all day but I've been doing school work at the same time. I've posted more during today than any other day! (during the day I mean, not the night) and I made it to 400 posts which means 100 posts in 2 days!!

that's amazing work!

i never look at my number until someone points something out...so i don't keep track

Thanks Steph!

It's brilliant!

(I couldn't find it because I searched "medley" not "meadley" -the song is great, but the spelling is a bit dodgy!:naughty: )

it's my typing...

i'll correct it, thanks

how can i get the gingerbreadmika to the top?

it's my typing...

i'll correct it, thanks

how can i get the gingerbreadmika to the top?

I have absolutely no idea! I haven't worked out how to have an attachment appear anywhere othere than at the bottom.

We need a youngling to explain it to us!

I have absolutely no idea! I haven't worked out how to have an attachment appear anywhere othere than at the bottom.

We need a youngling to explain it to us!

yes, i know it can be done but how???

<in search for a super clever youngling>

Went in a bookshop and convinced me mam to get me a couple (5 lol) of books and that i'd pay her back when i have money... i cant go in bookshops and not buy but i have no money at the moment :(

i have kate long's 'queen mum' because i've nearly fininshed 'bad mother's hand book', i also got 'we've got to talk about kevin', 'the stolen child', 'school's out' and 'carry me down' and my mam got 'freaks geeks and aspergers' so am going to read that too lol

i *had* to get carry me down, it's been staring at me for months, the front cover just pulls you in and stares at you and makes you need to look at it, quite freaky really, but i couldnt resist anymore lmao

Went in a bookshop and convinced me mam to get me a couple (5 lol) of books and that i'd pay her back when i have money... i cant go in bookshops and not buy but i have no money at the moment :(

i have kate long's 'queen mum' because i've nearly fininshed 'bad mother's hand book', i also got 'we've got to talk about kevin', 'the stolen child', 'school's out' and 'carry me down' and my mam got 'freaks geeks and aspergers' so am going to read that too lol

i *had* to get carry me down, it's been staring at me for months, the front cover just pulls you in and stares at you and makes you need to look at it, quite freaky really, but i couldnt resist anymore lmao

what a super shopping trip for you,

i know you won't be bored in the hols

do you know how to help with the above problem?