The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Thanks Freddie!

Service is a bit slow tonight-maybe you could join our oldling Majorette troup. You have to wear a spangly mini-skirt though!

Fred could wear his John Travolta trousers as he is in a Grease phase just now!! :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nooooo, she's incredibly overprotective and isn't ashamed to admit it.

I think she doesn't like to believe the doctors because I've had so many of them say one thing and then others say the opposite (regarding my joint problem that they thought was arthritis but apparently isnt now).

If she's overprotective then she should be cooking you plenty of iron-rich food. Have you ever been vegetarian or vegan?

If she's overprotective then she should be cooking you plenty of iron-rich food. Have you ever been vegetarian or vegan?

My daughter is vegetarian - and I worry that I dont cook the right things for her. She takes supplements (vits etc, and echinacea) as well because she also has glandular fever just now.

My daughter is vegetarian - and I worry that I dont cook the right things for her. She takes supplements (vits etc, and echinacea) as well because she also has glandular fever just now.

hope she gets better soon! my friend had glandular fever. it took him ages to get better cos he continued to go to work and didn't rest properly!

lol I'm so happy about my concert that I spent my whole day in a Placebo forum :D:D:D so what's up :P

Hey, going over to the enemy? :roftl:

And are you sure you've bought tickets for the right concert? Not the one in the Czech Republic? :biggrin2:

hope she gets better soon! my friend had glandular fever. it took him ages to get better cos he continued to go to work and didn't rest properly!

Trying to get her to rest is the hardest thing. She is 15, and does drama, dance, pipe band, and also has her Standard Grade exams coming up :boxed:

I'm sure that she'll be fine. There is a much wider range of vegetarian food available now than there was when I was a teenager. I had glandular fever and survived!

I think beeing a vegetarian just ain't right. Because humans are made to eat meat and we need it. Sorry for those who diagree :)

And I know I'm off-topic.. I'm just in a weird mood :D And really tired lol:D

2 of my engineers are veggies , we had this discussion today ...:biggrin2: