The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

I produce all the vegetable and bedding plants at my parent's garden centre.

I'll spend about 5 hours tomorrow just sowing seeds.

I love it!!!!!!

My Mum has sown LOADS of seeds. She pricked out 320 lettuces yesterday!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MM, you and I have something in common! I grow loads of fruit and veg for the family and now work in a nursery. Just in the office at the moment, but am hoping to spend more and more time outside.

Love it, could prick out seedlings all day!

MM, you and I have something in common! I grow loads of fruit and veg for the family and now work in a nursery. Just in the office at the moment, but am hoping to spend more and more time outside.

Love it, could prick out seedlings all day!

Me too! I used to have to do the accounts, but I've dumped that job on my husband so that I can be outside more.

I just love being in the greenhouse with loads of veg (my favourite are tomatoes) and the radio on.

My kids were with me in the greenhouse this morning. My daughter sowed French beans and my son filled pots for courgettes. They aren't bad workers for 6 and 4!

What on earth is she going to do with that many?!!!:boxed:

eat some, give the rabbit some, give them away to the neighbours, members of staff at school.....she'll find uses! lots of salads and prawn cocktails for dinner soon!

yeh expensive it is!!! , i spend a bomb on food stuff:biggrin2:

Me too, but good food is worth it!

I always say that you've only got one body, so you have to look after it!

Life's too short to eat cacky food!

Me too! I used to have to do the accounts, but I've dumped that job on my husband so that I can be outside more.

I just love being in the greenhouse with loads of veg (my favourite are tomatoes) and the radio on.

My kids were with me in the greenhouse this morning. My daughter sowed French beans and my son filled pots for courgettes. They aren't bad workers for 6 and 4!

I had this yesterday when I came home from work, my kids 'helped' me sow loads of seeds. I wish my greenhouse was bigger so I could fit a chair in! I love the time of year when I can just go in and potter! Growing tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, sweetcorn, courgettes, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes, onions, spring onions, purple sprouting broccoli, peas and lettuce!!!

i agree! that's one reason why i don't drink (besides the fact im underage and my mum wont let me anyway). Why should I poison my body?

I had this yesterday when I came home from work, my kids 'helped' me sow loads of seeds. I wish my greenhouse was bigger so I could fit a chair in! I love the time of year when I can just go in and potter! Growing tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, sweetcorn, courgettes, strawberries, raspberries, potatoes, onions, spring onions, purple sprouting broccoli, peas and lettuce!!!

That's pretty much a list of my jobs for tomorrow....and I get paid for doing it!

I love my job!!!!:thumb_yello:

That's pretty much a list of my jobs for tomorrow....and I get paid for doing it!

I love my job!!!!:thumb_yello:

My dream job. Feel like I'm almost there.....I do get out in the nursery to check and tot up what people buy, we're trade only, so get to talk to landscapers etc about the plants.

Feel like we might be scaring off loads of would be posters with all this gardening talk!

Thats the way I think about food , exactly the same :thumb_yello:

If I wasn't married and you didn't live in Newcastle I'd marry you Freddie!

You have the same way if thinking on so many things....

....apart from kilts!!!:naughty:

If I wasn't married and you didn't live in Newcastle I'd marry you Freddie!

You have the same way if thinking on so many things....

....apart from kilts!!!:naughty:

You need to come and see Mika in Scotland, MM - Martin wears a kilt very well indeed!

My dream job. Feel like I'm almost there.....I do get out in the nursery to check and tot up what people buy, we're trade only, so get to talk to landscapers etc about the plants.

Feel like we might be scaring off loads of would be posters with all this gardening talk!

Probably! :naughty:

Do you supply garden centres as well as landscapers?

Oh dear *tia quickly hides bag off crisps b4 coming in2 this thread*hey everyone!!!!:thumb_yello: hope yr all well!!

Probably! :naughty:

Do you supply garden centres as well as landscapers?

Yes, something like 95% of all garden centres in Scotland. Not long started there after 6 years at home with the kids, work every day 9.30-2.30. I would love to drop a day, just to be able to get stuff done in the house and garden. After our busy period, maybe mid summer, think I'll ask to have Friday off. If you don't ask......