The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Oh dear *tia quickly hides bag off crisps b4 coming in2 this thread*hey everyone!!!!:thumb_yello: hope yr all well!!

Hi Tia!

Ok, I'll make a confession.

I have a bit of a crisp habit! I try not to eat loads, but they are just too good! (I claimed Walkers Cheese & Onion in the husband/wives thread)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, something like 95% of all garden centres in Scotland. Not long started there after 6 years at home with the kids, work every day 9.30-2.30. I would love to drop a day, just to be able to get stuff done in the house and garden. After our busy period, maybe mid summer, think I'll ask to have Friday off. If you don't ask......

You do almost the same as me!

I work 9.15am-2.45pm 5 days a week at the moment and usually drop to 4 days when it gets quieter.

The evenings are my only time to do housework and what do I do? -spend them all here!

Wendi, which way do you wear kilt pins? At my old school we always used to have arguments over which way the kilt pin went (not that many people wore them, I did though!) Do you pin it up or down? Does that make sense?

Wendi, which way do you wear kilt pins? At my old school we always used to have arguments over which way the kilt pin went (not that many people wore them, I did though!) Do you pin it up or down? Does that make sense?

It depends on the style of kilt pin - usually pin it up

I'm not sure that I'd want to see that much of his legs, they look great in jeans, but he's a bit skinny for a kilt!

With a proper pair of kilt socks you would only see a little flesh :wub2: at his knees - he would look drop dead gorgeous I think!! :wub2:

actually, not entirely convinced by that

* takes cover *

With only a wee bit showing at the knee - he could get away with it - as long as it not a mini-kilt. Have a guy who comes to this area most summers, with a tiny kilt on - surprised he has not been arrested yet!!! :blink:

I could live without chocolate, but crisps.......never!

Me too, me too! Chocolate gives me a headache, I can have about two easter eggs, but I couldn't live without my crisps!

Here in Holland the kettle chips (the Dutch call crisps 'chips') are coming up now, I had them before in England and Australia, they are so yummy! :thumb_yello:

Me too, me too! Chocolate gives me a headache, I can have about two easter eggs, but I couldn't live without my crisps!

Here in Holland the kettle chips (the Dutch call crisps 'chips') are coming up now, I had them before in England and Australia, they are so yummy! :thumb_yello:

I went to holland about 10 years ago and all I could find was salted crisps -no interesting flavours.:thumbdown: