The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

That was 10 years ago, now it is much better! :punk:

But I know what you mean, I really enjoyed being in an English supermarket, surrounded by about hundreds of different sorts of crisps and another hundred of different sorts of cereals! But it's getting better now here. :biggrin2:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So just how short is a mini-kilt????:boxed:

Think kilts should be on the knee? Wendi will keep me right here. Too much above the knee is appalling and the ones below the knee are almost worse!

Not exactly mini kilt, in the way that leezy has a mini kilt! Hers is very nice! Don't know where she is tonight. We miss her!

Think kilts should be on the knee? Wendi will keep me right here. Too much above the knee is appalling and the ones below the knee are almost worse!

Not exactly mini kilt, in the way that leezy has a mini kilt! Hers is very nice! Don't know where she is tonight. We miss her!

Yes on the knee , my one in greece was on the knee:thumb_yello:

When kneeling kilt should just touch the floor - thats it properly fitted.