The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are a lot of threads being opened about the same subjects...instead of posting on the origional ones....

i know, it's annoying the hell out of me lmao.. i'm a mod on a different site and i'm so used to closing duplicates i keep looking for the lock button hahahha

aaaah well lol

You come to france often !! :mf_lustslow: That's funny :roftl: !! Do you come to Paris ? You really have a great job ! Half of my friends ( me included ) would kill in order to be designer and to be able to travel a lot :thumb_yello:

Yeh this time of year not so much ... the semiconductor companies seem to want to speak to us in the summer :thumb_yello:

So yeh france can be quite a lot , we have a French sales rep that helps us !

Good morning! What a lovely breakfast, you French rainbowgirl (yesterday I suddenly realized what your name means)! That will make a good start of the day! :thumb_yello:

Did you all sleep well? I did, it was quite a short night again but I'm getting used to it. And I have loads of work to do today...:blink:

Good morning! What a lovely breakfast, you French rainbowgirl (yesterday I suddenly realized what your name means)! That will make a good start of the day! :thumb_yello:

Did you all sleep well? I did, it was quite a short night again but I'm getting used to it. And I have loads of work to do today...:blink:

good mornin blue :thumb_yello:

It's gonna be a lovely day !

Good luck with your work :blush-anim-cl:

Hellloooo Blue! :thumb_yello: