The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Nicole's come out of the closet at last!!!

Well, this is my side of the story:

I ordered 4 tickets for Birmingham because I thought that Mika is so brilliant that I'd be bound to convert all my friends before May and they'd all be begging me to take them.

A month later, I've played them Mika until they beg me to stop, but none of them love him!

I decide that I want to go with another fan, a true fan, someone who will REALLY appreciate seeing him.

What do I do???

Fly 2 younglings over from Estonia, of course!

Nicole is my virtual daughter and there's no one else in the world I'd rather take to Birmingham, so after masses of hassle, we've finally got it sorted and hopefully Maria is coming with her!

It's a mad plan, but if we can pull it off it will be brilliant!!:naughty:

You are a very kind, and thoughtful person :thumb_yello:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG NICOLE THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! well, if you are coming over and going to the birmingham concert, i will HAVE to meet you! and Mika Mad!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika Mad, you are soooo lovely!

and yes steph...tonight it is anyway! minesweeper flags....addictive!

How have you been today? :)

Not great - but will have an early night - that may help!! My MSN playing up - in fact computer nearly blew up earlier - made ticking sound, and something to do with the kernel came up on my screen???? Will get my friend to look at it 2moro I hope! :thumb_yello:

Nicole's come out of the closet at last!!!

Well, this is my side of the story:

I ordered 4 tickets for Birmingham because I thought that Mika is so brilliant that I'd be bound to convert all my friends before May and they'd all be begging me to take them.

A month later, I've played them Mika until they beg me to stop, but none of them love him!

I decide that I want to go with another fan, a true fan, someone who will REALLY appreciate seeing him.

What do I do???

Fly 2 younglings over from Estonia, of course!

Nicole is my virtual daughter and there's no one else in the world I'd rather take to Birmingham, so after masses of hassle, we've finally got it sorted and hopefully Maria is coming with her!

It's a mad plan, but if we can pull it off it will be brilliant!!:naughty:

it's so brilliant...

good to get real fans there rather than only half interested ones and that's what will make it so special, brilliant !

hey

We haven't actually booked the flights yet because it is soooooo complicated. Easy jet fly Tallin-Stansted, but we're hoping to book Estonian Air because they fly to Gatwick and are a bit cheaper. The coach journey from London-South Wales takes as long as the flight and costs nearly as much!

I've got to book the flights in Nicole and Maria's names and have the etickets sent to them, then they collect the real ones at Tallinn airport. Nicole lives a long way from Tallinn, the flights are really early in the morning etc etc.

It's all very hassley, but it will be worth it in the end when Nicole gets to see Mika!:thumb_yello:

We haven't actually booked the flights yet because it is soooooo complicated. Easy jet fly Tallin-Stansted, but we're hoping to book Estonian Air because they fly to Gatwick and are a bit cheaper. The coach journey from London-South Wales takes as long as the flight and costs nearly as much!

I've got to book the flights in Nicole and Maria's names and have the etickets sent to them, then they collect the real ones at Tallinn airport. Nicole lives a long way from Tallinn, the flights are really early in the morning etc etc.

It's all very hassley, but it will be worth it in the end when Nicole gets to see Mika!:thumb_yello:

Top girl Mika Mad:thumb_yello:

:crybaby: You're so lovely!

it is all gonna work, where there is a will there is a way....if you need help with the logistics of it all , shout!