The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

it is all gonna work, where there is a will there is a way....if you need help with the logistics of it all , shout!

Thanks Steph!

I think that we've got it sorted. My worry now is that the flights might get fully booked before I've got all Maria details.:blink:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can just imagine how difficult it has been trying to persuade Nicole's mum that I'm not some pervy old man trying to lure a youngling over to this country!

I've sent some really daft photos of my family and given her my life history, but she's agreed to let Nicole come, so it worked!

You can just imagine how difficult it has been trying to persuade Nicole's mum that I'm not some pervy old man trying to lure a youngling over to this country!

I've sent some really daft photos of my family and given her my life history, but she's agreed to let Nicole come, so it worked!

It really has been difficult!:boxed:

But now ....:wub2: :wub2:

Actually she still suspects you being a killer or smth:D

yes, but i think nicole's mum was right...to worry...

Not only Mika Mad is lovely, but also Nicole's mum! :thumb_yello:

*crosses fingers and toes that the flights are not fully booked*

Steph, I'll be there if I can make it with all the organizing stuff!

Yeh that was me!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yes!:roftl: :roftl: That was you!:roftl::blink:

Haha, apparently you did a very good job! :thumb_yello:

It really has been difficult!:boxed:

But now ....:wub2: :wub2:

Actually she still suspects you being a killer or smth:D

I am probably the most boring and normal person in the whole of Britain that you could come and stay with!!!

I've got my CRB check (criminal record police check) to prove that I'm not a killer (well, not a convicted one anyway!)

I am probably the most boring and normal person in the whole of Britain that you could come and stay with!!!

I've got my CRB check (criminal record police check) to prove that I'm not a killer (well, not a convicted one anyway!)

:shocked: not convicted... yet!:shocked:

Haha, I bet I am more boring than all of you here!

I am so scared about it all! The flying and the fact you all speak English! and seeing Mika:shocked:

But I wannnnnnna:wub2:

Your English is excellent! Nothing to worry about. And the excitement of seeing Mika IN PERSON will get you through the flight!

Nicole that is the most fabulous news......:thumb_yello:

I am so happy for you hun!!!!!!

Mika Mad.... you are an extremely lovely person:wub2: You have made nicoles year I think!!!!

Roll on Birmingham..... (for you guys)..... wish I could be a fly on the wall:naughty:

Nicole that is the most fabulous news......:thumb_yello:

I am so happy for you hun!!!!!!

Mika Mad.... you are an extremely lovely person:wub2: You have made nicoles year I think!!!!

Roll on Birmingham..... (for you guys)..... wish I could be a fly on the wall:naughty:

:wub2: :wub2: Love is all around!:shocked: