The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Not packet yet.... have been listening to different english accents all day long.... I hate english... I'm awful at it.

And I need shoes for the gig!!!:shocked:

nicole, you are our princess, you are not rubbish at anything, you think that, then you are definitely grazy

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have dozens of pairs of shoes but I have no idea what I should wear best to a gig like this. :blink:

I was thinking of my military boots, I wear them while horseriding and they are even resistant to hoofs. That might be very practical in crowds, I hate people standing on my toes. :biggrin2:

i know i am definately going to be wearing my favourite red trainers :punk:

so comfortable :thumb_yello:

Just make sure that they're comfortable, because we'll be standing, walking, dancing etc for a long time!

(and Mika won't notice what shoes you're wearing!:naughty: )

quite....nothing fancy, just comfy, we'll be up all night!

Just make sure that they're comfortable, because we'll be standing, walking, dancing etc for a long time!

(and Mika won't notice what shoes you're wearing!:naughty: )

*says with a very serious face* Shoes are very important! I want them to be red or black something. And they have to make me a little taller.

I have dozens of pairs of shoes but I have no idea what I should wear best to a gig like this. :blink:

I was thinking of my military boots, I wear them while horseriding and they are even resistant to hoofs. That might be very practical in crowds, I hate people standing on my toes. :biggrin2:

hey...i'm not picking someone in military boots up i get arrested!!!!!!!!!!1hahaha

*says with a very serious face* Shoes are very important! I want them to be red or black something. And they have to make me a little taller.

You really are bonkers Nicole!!!:naughty:

Maybe you could wear stilts, you'd certainly stand out in the crowd then!

hey...i'm not picking someone in military boots up i get arrested!!!!!!!!!!1hahaha

Do you have something on your conscience then? :biggrin2:

Oh yes you have... Making an innocent Dutchie coming over to the UK to convert her into a mentally insane Mikamaniac and there is no way back to normal at all. :shocked:

Do you have something on your conscience then? :biggrin2:

Oh yes you have... Making an innocent Dutchie coming over to the UK to convert her into a mentally insane Mikamaniac and there is no way back to normal at all. :shocked:

yes... in miltary boots in may...hahaha

i think we are never going to get there cause the car journey will be so funny with our jokes and music...we get arrested on the m4/5

Stelten!

small_deventer_op_stelten_4.jpg

woah those stilts are amazing we could do with some of those so we stand out from the crowd hehe

but the guy on the far left of the picture looks as if he is seconds away from falling over :shocked: