Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's lime cordial??:blink: :blink:

It's fruit squash (drink) that you dilute with water. Most lime cordials are full of chemicals and have little or no real fruit in, but there's a lovely one that you only get in Waitrose (posh UK supermarket) that 100% natural and it's lovely -except in hot chocolate! :naughty:

It's fruit squash (drink) that you dilute with water. Most lime cordials are full of chemicals and have little or no real fruit in, but there's a lovely one that you only get in Waitrose (posh UK supermarket) that 100% natural and it's lovely -except in hot chocolate! :naughty:

Ok, I don't know almost anything about it, but it actually sounds yummy:roftl: :roftl:

I've just had the most disgusting drink-

My children we messing around in the kitchen earlier trying to make hot chocolate, but they were using cold milk, so the powder wouldn't dissolve. My husband put it in the oven to warm it for them but forgot all about it.

They are in bed now asleep, so I said I'd have the hot chocolate.

I drank about half of it before I realised that it tasted of lime

-they'd only mixed the chocolate powder with lime cordial!!!:puke:

you are grazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the grazy mob !!!

I'll be the one with the six foot tall hairy Big Girl!

*OMG, must get Mr BG to change his mind about dressing up* lol

No, don't do that, I looooove to see him dressed up like a Big Girl! :punk:

hi people :) i keep popping my head in every so often...need to get some work done tonight cos i wasn't in during the day.

i noticed something today...my shower gel says it's rose and geranium scented. on the ingredients list it includes 2 things we made in chemistry - linalool which is from lavender and limonene which is from orange peel. so maybe the scent is made up of different scents and isn't really roses or geraniums.....anyway....you don't want to know that, but it's just proof that i'm a bit grazy!

Yeh, the name is familiar.:blink:

FAMILIAR!!!!

Oh you are so young!! My mum loves Cliff Richard. He was the Mika of his day -he had millions of adoring female fans and no one knows for sure if he's gay, but his middle-aged/elderly fans all still worship him anyway!:naughty:

I'll make sure I've got lime cordial here in May!

hi people :) i keep popping my head in every so often...need to get some work done tonight cos i wasn't in during the day.

i noticed something today...my shower gel says it's rose and geranium scented. on the ingredients list it includes 2 things we made in chemistry - linalool which is from lavender and limonene which is from orange peel. so maybe the scent is made up of different scents and isn't really roses or geraniums.....anyway....you don't want to know that, but it's just proof that i'm a bit grazy!

Is it Original Source? I like that.

FAMILIAR!!!!

Oh you are so young!! My mum loves Cliff Richard. He was the Mika of his day -he had millions of adoring female fans and no one knows for sure if he's gay, but his middle-aged/elderly fans all still worship him anyway!:naughty:

what cliff richard the mika of the day?

FAMILIAR!!!!

Yeh, lime cordial:naughty:

so... are all the three of us staying at your place? Me, Maria and Freddie?

i think terry wogan who hosts the euros once said cliff Richard won with a song called ' congratulations'

I think he was second wasn't he? Anyway although I was alive, I was far to young to remember the scores! :naughty:

charlotte, if you have noticed that you'll do brilliantly in the exams!!!!!!11

Yeh, lime cordial:naughty:

so... are all the three of us staying at your place? Me, Maria and Freddie?

I offered Freddie a place here, but he said that it's easier to stay in a travelodge near Birmingham with Steph!:wink2:

(is there something you're not telling us Steph, nudge, nudge, wink, wink?:naughty: )

I offered Freddie a place here, but he said that it's easier to stay in a travelodge near Birmingham with Steph!:wink2:

(is there something you're not telling us Steph, nudge, nudge, wink, wink?:naughty: )

hahahahahaha:roftl:

Oh you are so young!! My mum loves Cliff Richard. He was the Mika of his day -he had millions of adoring female fans and no one knows for sure if he's gay, but his middle-aged/elderly fans all still worship him anyway!

So it seems that he has survived two generation gaps! :biggrin2:

My mum still likes him too. :thumb_yello: