The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Steph -white elderberries!!!!:shocked:

I've learnt something new today then :naughty:

-I'm about 6 pages behind everyone else because I'm doing too many things at once.

I'll be back in a few hours to check on Nicole's news.....................

MM

x

:roftl: hey mikamad signs his posts just like mika does .... is it because he wants us to think that he is mika ? or is it because he IS mika ? lol :roftl:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sweatdrop: it's indeed quite hard to wear in real life ... I think i'm gonna wear it for Mika's concert next week but i would never ever put it to go to school :biggrin2: !!!

But we are both crazy enough to wear red trousers, so i guess it's not that hard for us to wear a red dress .... or is it ? lol :shocked:

If I'd go to Mika's concert I'd wear my red dress also!:punk: so quirky:bleh:

Steph -white elderberries!!!!:shocked:

I've learnt something new today then :naughty:

-I'm about 6 pages behind everyone else because I'm doing too many things at once.

I'll be back in a few hours to check on Nicole's news.....................

MM

x

i meant the flowers....

mmmh i really doubt mika mad is mika ... but maybe it's a member of mika's family or someone he knows ... i dunno :shocked:

by the way, did i tell you there's a girl in my school that went to the same school as mika in London ( that was at the lycée français Charles de Gaulle) Unfortunately she didn't know much about him, she only recognized him when seing him in photo :shocked: !!

heyyyyyylo....

have to be at school for 8am tomorrow :shocked::boxed: have to help with easter preparations...

its my mama and dada's wedding anniversary today, so we're going out for a meal later :) probably to pizza hut or something similar because my nephew's gonna be with us and my mam has work to do for school so might be online later :)

since i *finally* did finish me and andi's sims 2 house i'm gonna have a wee play i think before i go out hahaha.. shall tell you what you're up to andi hahahah

hey jodi ice !! you lucky are going to eat chocolate for easter :thumb_yello: !!

i'm off to dinner now, i'll be back for partying :naughty: !!

hahaha no im not i dont think lol.. but... i have to deal with ten million excited kids with chocolate and bonnets and stuff hahaha... ok ten million might be a slight exaggeration but it will feel like it hahha