The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

turtles eat salad and they live very very long :naughty: !!

Sorry for asking, but do all turtles eat salad??

I'm asking this because today my daughter found a little turtle in our garden and I really don't know what to give him...:blink:

Well, my almost-hubbie does, but he's working till 11 pm and I think that's a long time for such little turtle:shocked:

For the "exotic" ones of you it isn't such great thing maybe to find turtles in your backyard, but here in Holland it don't happen that often (I think...)

So, that's why I asked if anyone knows about them..:wink2:

...............................Are you trying to make us think you're mika ? if you are, then you're doing great xD !!!

This gingerbreadmika is ABSOLUTELY fab !! his braces are so cute !!! :shocked:

Sorry to shatter your illusion, but I'm a boring 39 year old married mum of 2 from Wales!!

(that's my story and I'm sticking to it:wink2: )

If you liked Gingerbread Mika, you might like vegetable Mika:

:lmao: i'm sorry i can't help since we don't find turtles hanging around in paris that often :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well, I wasn't really thinking about France when I wrote "exotic"....:roftl: :roftl:

(Do turtles live in London by the way?? Maybe Mika knows then...:wub2: )

Sorry to shatter your illusion, but I'm a boring 39 year old married mum of 2 from Wales!!

(that's my story and I'm sticking to it:wink2: )

If you liked Gingerbread Mika, you might like vegetable Mika:

:shocked: crazy !! you're a great cook !! I hope you'll give it to mika when you see him, i'm sure he will LOVE it !!

:shocked: crazy !! you're a great cook !! I hope you'll give it to mika when you see him, i'm sure he will LOVE it !!

Gingerbread Mika still exists, but vegetable Mika ended up as a stir-fry!

I'm planning a 3rd Mika.....maybe tonight!:thumb_yello:

I'm asking this because today my daughter found a little turtle in our garden and I really don't know what to give him...:blink:

Well, my almost-hubbie does, but he's working till 11 pm and I think that's a long time for such little turtle:shocked:

For the "exotic" ones of you it isn't such great thing maybe to find turtles in your backyard, but here in Holland it don't happen that often (I think...)

We get alot of frogs big fat ones:shocked:

My sister works in the vets i just asked her what turtles eat she said they are omnivorous so they eat salad yes like lettuce or insects but i doubt you will go out bug hunting so id opt for lettuce :thumb_yello:

My sister works in the vets i just asked her what turtles eat she said they are omnivorous so they eat salad yes like lettuce or insects but i doubt you will go out bug hunting so id opt for lettuce :thumb_yello:

Thank you and your sister!!:thumb_yello:

* goes looking for lettuge everywhere in the house *