The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Oh sooo many things have gone wrong my work uniform is soaking wet my hair is a mess...i look like a train wreak and i have to be at work in 15minutes :blink:

Ah well i will survive and annoy everyone with talk about Mika till the end of the shift :thumb_yello:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I'm really going bananas here. :insane:

Just sorted out my e-mail. Threw 3/4 of my Inbox away and it only went from 20 MB to 18 MB. I should really sort out my archives too. :blink:

Anyway, in an hour I have to catch the train into town and I still haven't finished my article. What I did instead was writing an e-mail in poor German and having chicken soup for lunch.

Today is not going to work for me anymore. I need a relaxing ride with my horse, see if there's time for that in the evening.

Sorry for my complaint, I just feel :insane::insane:

Oh sooo many things have gone wrong my work uniform is soaking wet my hair is a mess...i look like a train wreak and i have to be at work in 15minutes :blink:

Ah well i will survive and annoy everyone with talk about Mika till the end of the shift :thumb_yello:

I notice BexxY is struggling with life as well... *hug*

don't worry about what it looks, you're fine...noone will notice or care anyway, it's you that counts, your input...

Now I'm really going bananas here. :insane:

Just sorted out my e-mail. Threw 3/4 of my Inbox away and it only went from 20 MB to 18 MB. I should really sort out my archives too. :blink:

Anyway, in an hour I have to catch the train into town and I still haven't finished my article. What I did instead was writing an e-mail in poor German and having chicken soup for lunch.

Today is not going to work for me anymore. I need a relaxing ride with my horse, see if there's time for that in the evening.

Sorry for my complaint, I just feel :insane::insane:

let me help you with the 'poor' german, which I don't believe you have...while you eat your soup

Soup is already in my stomach and the mail is on its way to Germany, but anyway thanks for offering your help! :thumb_yello:

I'm getting properly dressed now, still here in pyjamas. :biggrin2:

honestly, next time, ask for help, if i'm around, I'll help... must ask you for a favour anyway...

a lot of random chat but nothing really, everyone popping in and out...

I think that if Mika is here, he just don't want to be found...:bleh:

So that we share all those crazy toughts about him....:blush-anim-cl:

I think that if Mika is here, he just don't want to be found...:bleh:

So that we share all those crazy toughts about him....:blush-anim-cl:

I think we've found him anyway...but I like the mysery that he is verywhere and anywhere...

It IS very exciting to know he reads stuff on this forum but I would still love to know if he IS a member on here and which member he is :mf_lustslow::D

That's why I said that maybe he just don't want to be found... If we know who he is, I don't think we should be talking like we used to do...:blink: