The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:biggrin2: whats worse someone catching u singing to yourself or talking to yourself? ahhaha i do both!

i always get strange looks when I'm driving, cause the music is so loud and then my singing and I'm useless at singing but Mika is used to it by now...he doesn't mind

i always get strange looks when I'm driving, cause the music is so loud and then my singing and I'm useless at singing but Mika is used to it by now...he doesn't mind

Me too - the locals here know when its my car coming - I am a rival to the local boy-racers (but only in volume of music!! :blink: )

glad I could help you :)

think you might need to help me too.,i'm useless when it comes to sticking pictures anywhere...that's why I don't do them...so I want to take one off my pic file and post it in the 'your area thread' what do I do cause nothing works....I've tried all morning...

think you might need to help me too.,i'm useless when it comes to sticking pictures anywhere...that's why I don't do them...so I want to take one off my pic file and post it in the 'your area thread' what do I do cause nothing works....I've tried all morning...

I think you need someone else's help.. sorry:)

wendi do you know how to get a pic fronm pic file to the 'post thread'?

I think you have to go to manage attachment and then upload it - you may have to resize it though (if you have software to do that)