The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Thank you very much! :thumb_yello:

I voted about ten times but it's still 16%. :thumbdown:

oh, isn't that depressing! I was on earlier today voting voting voting until

I couldn't click any more and it was STILL 16 %. I don't get it!

dcdeb

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey hey ...did you have a look at our lyric song, all the lyrics by Mika that mean a lot to us at the wfc put ino a song...

Steph, the other day I went through pages and pages of the thread, but couldn't find where the finished product was... I'm interested to see it! But where is it???

dcdeb

Is the lyric song finished yet, Steph?

yes though someone posted a new line this evening and i have to try and fit it in somewhere...

it should really go to Mika as soon as possible so that he has time to pit it to music, thse lines mean so much to the individuals

Steph, the other day I went through pages and pages of the thread, but couldn't find where the finished product was... I'm interested to see it! But where is it???

dcdeb

i'm getting it for you right now

yes, if you go right to the last page you should see the complete song and then the line posted last that i still need to fit in...

Oh, there it is!

What a job that must have been -- to string that all together like that!

I'll be so interested to see what comes of it -- you really did a lot of work on it

to put it together so well! :)

dcdeb

Steph, I also wanted to tell you I was blown away by the photo you posted in the "where you live" thread -- what an absolutely gorgeous place! Almost mystical... I loved it! :)

dcdeb

Oh, there it is!

What a job that must have been -- to string that all together like that!

I'll be so interested to see what comes of it -- you really did a lot of work on it

to put it together so well! :)

dcdeb

thanks,it was challenging to say the least... I do hope Mika plays his part now...but he is such a sincere person, i think he will

It's absolutely gorgeous indeed... That is what I love the most about the UK, places like that.

I actually LOVE the UK... all of it. My mother is English, born in

Great Yarmouth, just like our Beckar and her mom Cherie! -- so maybe that's

why, but I think even though I'm born and raised American I could easily transplant to the UK... of all the places I've been in the world, I love London the most, followed very closely by several spots in Italy... *sigh*

I always get the urge to travel in the spring!

dcdeb

Ow, did I tell you about the little doggy that came with my Happy Meal today?

I can't actually eat the normal menus, they are too big for me so mostly I get a Happy Meal. And at the moment they come with doggies from http://www.thedog-club.com/

Oh, that's too cute! I'm such a sucker for little doggies...

dcdeb

so any more drinks ...<looks around>

I'm good, Steph... are you bartender tonight? And am I wrong, but did I not see Freddie around AT ALL not anywhere today?

dcdeb

I'm good, Steph... are you bartender tonight? And am I wrong, but did I not see Freddie around AT ALL not anywhere today?

dcdeb

i think he's away with his family, yes it's strange without him here, he is the ring leader so to speak