The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm glad you're back, I hardly kow you...

What's there to know about me? Everything you need to know is on my myspace page :)

My life is an open book!

dcdeb

I started working on my article again so I might need some coffee.

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Which article, Blue? I must have missed something.

dcdeb

Hmm... I'm just a freelance reporter. :wink2:

That's important, not "that's all"... You go!

You wrote the book that is in your MySpace, didn't you? The one about Disney World? Did you write other books as well?

That's my one and only book -- we are updating it for the second edition right now. But we put out a weekly email newsletter about Disney World that I edit -- and I often write the main feature of the week...

Writing is tough, isn't it? But when you feel you have to do it... you have to do it!

dcdeb

That's important, not "that's all"... You go!

That's my one and only book -- we are updating it for the second edition right now. But we put out a weekly email newsletter about Disney World that I edit -- and I often write the main feature of the week...

Writing is tough, isn't it? But when you feel you have to do it... you have to do it!

dcdeb

i love writing, but when it's for a living then it's not such fun...bit like everything really

That is why I still sit here... I had no inspiration during the day and about an hour ago it came all up to me. My boyfriend just woke up and asked if I was coming to bed. But I'm so into writing now, I can't stop because I can't sleep though. If I need to write I need to write. :biggrin2:

Do you write other things, like articles, reviews or so?

actually if he really did pop in and uttered a word we'd all die from shock!!!

I would certainly be shocked! But really, honestly, we all know now that he does peek in here... I wouldn't be 100 percent surprised.

dcdeb

That is why I still sit here... I had no inspiration during the day and about an hour ago it came all up to me. My boyfriend just woke up and asked if I was coming to bed. But I'm so into writing now, I can't stop because I can't sleep though. If I need to write I need to write. :biggrin2:

You are a true writer! I can totally relate!

Do you write other things, like articles, reviews or so?

Currently, I am just writing for this one website allearsnet.com and the newsletter that goes with it. Plus the book.

Before my son was born, I was a freelance writer, writing for publications like Travel-Holiday magazine, and in-flight magazines (like the ones you read on the airplanes).

But... times change :)

So... I write a lot of stuff -- reviews, essays, etc. but mostly about Disney and Walt Disney World in Florida. If you ever plan to go there and need info -- I'm your girl!

dcdeb

oh but we think he does but does he?

He's said it. I saw the video from when Sivan gave him the scrapbook and he admitted quite plainly that he read the forum. He knew the scrapbook was coming -- he said he'd read about it. I don't think he'd lie about that.

So yes. I think he definitely pops in here to see what we all think of him.

dcdeb

Hehe, there comes that picture again: Mika sitting behind his laptop after the performance (or after dinner) and having a good laugh reading our comments. :biggrin2:

Mika, if you read this: don't let yourself be scared off by our twaddle, just keep on lurking! :wink2:

He's said it. I saw the video from when Sivan gave him the scrapbook and he admitted quite plainly that he read the forum. He knew the scrapbook was coming -- he said he'd read about it. I don't think he'd lie about that.

So yes. I think he definitely pops in here to see what we all think of him.

dcdeb

true, but there is so much to read here it would take him a liong time and then where would he start....

To be honest, if I was him, I would come here too, because thie site reflects his real fans (I hate this word) thoughts beliefs and likes /dilikes... what better barometer than this ...

Hehe, there comes that picture again: Mika sitting behind his laptop after the performance (or after dinner) and having a good laugh reading our comments. :biggrin2:

Mika, if you read this: don't let yourself be scared off by our twaddle, just keep on lurking! :wink2:

it's a lovely picture just what Mika would do... and he's welcome to our happy chatter

true, but there is so much to read here it would take him a liong time and then where would he start....

To be honest, if I was him, I would come here too, because thie site reflects his real fans (I hate this word) thoughts beliefs and likes /dilikes... what better barometer than this ...

Well, I'm not happy at the word "fan" either -- until the scrapbook for Sivan, I'd never written fan letter, ever. And I'm 47! I lived through the Donny Osmond, David Cassidy, Bay City Rollers era! I was never a teeny bopper and never what I considered a fan. But if by fan you mean fanatic, then I definitely am for Mika's music. Can't quite explain it, but there you go. I am a Mika Fan. :)

dcdeb