Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:glasses3:Morning! :glasses3:

Just after I said goodnight on MSN my computer suddenly decided to switch itself off. I think it's the protective kind. :wink2:

Anyhow it was better to go staight to bed, sorry for not waving goodnight in the TTT but I hope you all slept well! I did, had about nine hours of sleep, did some odd jobs outdoors this morning yet and I feel reborn. :glasses3:

And now I will see what you guys got up to last night. :naughty:

well, maybe a bad turn as it turned out, was talked into driving some friends to the pub(18 miles) which was okay but when we got there I realised that it was quite late, so I turned down a drink just to get back here....silly really, that is what this place does to me...

And instead of having a good time in the pub last night you ended up as the latest bird here again? :roftl:

You've beaten me... But OK, you're having holidays now, I have to be fresh for work on Monday. :naughty:

Still waiting for Nicoles little secret to be revealed... But I've just kept up to page 422. :wink2:

okay, we can play a game here...

for us all to play....

you can only say yes or no

Is it a thing?

Too bad I missed that game!

:D Yup, me too. It's grazy when about 3 people are chatting with you:D And I still need to be here too.

That must be absolutely grazy! :roftl:

it is fun to chhat to several people at once...though it can get confusing sometimes

Sometimes embarrassing things happen while you're chatting to several people at the same time... Doubledoublecheck if you send the right message to the right person, especially when you type quite fast. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Aaah, too bad that I couldn't join the conversation in TTT last night, you've had a good time together!

oh no the best game to play in the car is wave at the other cars and see how many respond...in retrospect probably a bit dangerous and distracting to other drivers...but i was young :naughty:

Oh I always wave back!

I think Im gonna look through some websites see if they made any april fools tricks. xD

I forgot it's April fools day today. :blush-anim-cl:

I haven't been fooled yet. Or maybe I have, but I haven't noticed yet. :biggrin2:

Well thank god for that, as you may have noticed, i dont surface until midday on april 1st....never never never, because i've been hurt in the past by april fools so i stick away until midday when it switches and those trying to fool are the fools... :D

mhm, good,

who 's your favourite author? (shall I ask you tomorrow)

loads, i'm book addicted lol, but they include, Terry Pratchett, Cecelia Ahern, Jodi Picoult, Robert Rankin, Josie Lloyd&Emlyn Rees.... seriously i love books and read so many, im like music with books, i read for the book not the author, but i've a soft spot for those authors ^ lol...