The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Well thank god for that, as you may have noticed, i dont surface until midday on april 1st....never never never, because i've been hurt in the past by april fools so i stick away until midday when it switches and those trying to fool are the fools... :D

Awww. I havnt ever been tricked really bad with april fools. I try trick others... but Im not very good XD

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww. I havnt ever been tricked really bad with april fools. I try trick others... but Im not very good XD

i stay away from the whole thing because people have used it as an excuse to really hurt me in the past :(

i stay away from the whole thing because people have used it as an excuse to really hurt me in the past :(

Sorry to hear that... I hate it when joking and tricking turns out bad and hurts people... :thumbdown:

lookit :D

Im not there cause... I had never twirled a fire baton then. But loooook :D

Its meeli and becky at the front. You have no idea who they are. But oh well XD

It's so weird to see the name Meeli, because it's an Estonian name also:D

hahah you will be back :wink2:

Have a great day :punk:

Well i've popped back in ...But only very for a very short time !

Good Morning Ladies and how are we all today ...hope where ever you are in the world that your all having a really great day, and the weather is being nice for you all.

Good Morning Ladies and how are we all today ...hope where ever you are in the world that your all having a really great day, and the weather is being nice for you all.

Thanks Mikamayhem

Weather is really nice here in Norfolk uk - Sun is shining air still a little cooler.

Hope it stays nice all over easter !

Good evening people...i seemed to fall asleepo on my computer last night :blink:

Been to work this morning and now getting ready to go to the cinema to see Mr Bean LOL

A trick. Haha cant foooool meh XD

please could someone pm and warn me, you know how i am with april fools, i now cant leave this thread until i know as i've gone jittery.. please someone let me know asap thanks my girlies :wub2: