The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg omg i'm SO happy !!!!!!! my friends have just left, they made me a surprise birthday party i was like :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: !!! that was soooo great * cries of excitement*

i just thought i should tell you how i was SO happy !!!It's so fab :shocked: !!!

Hello everyone. I'm back!

I haven't had much time here recently, but I see that Freddie's back too. (Hiya Freddie, missed you loads:wink2: )

I'm excited because I've just found an email from Seetickets (in my junk mail folder) saying that my tickets for Birmingham have been dispatched and will be here in a few days.:woot_jump: I was getting a bit worried that they'd never turn up and it's VERY important that they do! :biggrin2:

I haven't had much time here recently, but I see that Freddie's back too. (Hiya Freddie, missed you loads:wink2: )

I'm excited because I've just found an email from Seetickets (in my junk mail folder) saying that my tickets for Birmingham have been dispatched and will be here in a few days.:woot_jump: I was getting a bit worried that they'd never turn up and it's VERY important that they do! :biggrin2:

HIYA HUN , MISSED YOU TOO!! :biggrin2:

hey, I better check mine too as I ordered from them too and have been so worried that i'D RECEIVED NOTHING

hey, I better check mine too as I ordered from them too and have been so worried that i'D RECEIVED NOTHING

I won't be completely happy until I've got mine here in my hand.

-I've never bought tickets online before and I'm scared that they won't turn up at all!

Hello all - everyone ok?

Any one been watching Ev on the underdog show - they managed to show me stuffing a soft toy down my cleaveage on friday!! :shocked:

Damn! I missed that one! :naughty:

I've watched bits a few times, but I only ever saw you on it once. I keep choosing the wrong moment I think!

Whats the difference between horlicks hot chocolate.. and chocolate horlicks? Im confused XD

The first is normal hot chocolate made by Horlicks and the second is Horlicks trying to disguise its disgusting flavour as chocolate. Well, they don't fool me. Ha! :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry, delayed answer I know, I have been making spicy burgers with Italian herbs stuffed with Mozarella & Pepperoni, yum!