• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's soooooooooo fuuny.

It should be captioned "If you show me your, I'll show you mine!":naughty:

I don't want to know what else to expect tonight then! :shocked:

Oh well, this forum is not 18+ only. :bleh:

i want a cleaner to tidy my room! lol. i cannot tidy it up. i am hopeless. and beckar and freddie are too amusing to want to bother tidying it up. but i must or else my plan of 8 hours work per day wont work cos i wont have a tidy place to work :(

i want a cleaner to tidy my room! lol. i cannot tidy it up. i am hopeless. and beckar and freddie are too amusing to want to bother tidying it up. but i must or else my plan of 8 hours work per day wont work cos i wont have a tidy place to work :(

my plans haven't worked since i signed up here, i can't concentrate on work really

i've got the same problem as you !!! if my place is not clean i fell too much depressed to work :sneaky2: !! but i can't get out of the computer :roftl: !!!

I can't work when my desk is a mess either, but luckily I don't have to work here!!!

Maybe we should all have to post a picture of our desks so that we would be shamed into tidying them and cleaning them first!:naughty:

I can't work when my desk is a mess either, but luckily I don't have to work here!!!

Maybe we should all have to post a picture of our desks so that we would be shamed into tidying them and cleaning them first!:naughty:

oh jeez no not that anything but that...i dont actually know if my desk exists underneath all my junk :boxed:

Believe me! No one wants to see my desk now!:boxed::naughty: