Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did you put the weight on?

Milk :naughty: !! The doctor told me that my bones would be too fragile if i didn't drink milk ( i hated milk at that time) , so i started drinkin a lot of milk and i took weight ... It's quite weird :blink: !!

BUT, i don't advise you to do the same thing. If you really think you are far too skinny go and ask a doctor what to do. But on the photos of you I don't think you are that skinny though :boxed: !!!

Well try to eat healthy things and to make some sport, i guess you'll start putting on weight when you'll grow older !!

Milk :naughty: !! The doctor told me that my bones would be too fragile if i didn't drink milk ( i hated milk at that time) , so i started drinkin a lot of milk and i took weight ... It's quite weird :blink: !!

BUT, i don't advise you to do the same thing. If you really think you are far too skinny go and ask a doctor what to do. But on the photos of you I don't think you are that skinny though :boxed: !!!

Well try to eat healthy things and to make some sport, i guess you'll start putting on weight when you'll grow older !!

Doctors and that just say eat carbohydrates. But I dun wanna be eating those everyday XD

Thats liquorice?:wink2:

mmmmh

*makes a quick search on wikipedia*

I dunno .... It was a long time ago that my sister took that ... all i remember is that after eating those kind of things she would have black teeth for at least 2 days :naughty:

hi everyone

these holidays get me into bad habits...getting up late...

<waves>

thats because you dont go to bed until the early hours of the morning :naughty:

*waves to steph*