The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its like cream thats flavoured.. either with irish cream or hazelnut,.. etc :)

sorry misunderstood, thought a kind of cream that goes into your coffee, too many late nights me thinks...of course I know what that is...but thanks anyway,

sorry misunderstood, thought a kind of cream that goes into your coffee, too many late nights me thinks...of course I know what that is...but thanks anyway,

Oh you do put it in coffee! :D ahha but theres also flavoured coffees.. if we have flavoured coffees then I dont need to add the flavoured cream in :roftl:

Am I too confusing??

I had a veryyyy weird dream last night!!:shocked: Freddie and Steph were there! Freddie looked like he looks, but because I don't know how Steph looks like, she was a cat!!:boxed: i don't remember what freddie was doing but I certainly remember talking to Steph...Steph as a cat!:shocked:

I had a veryyyy weird dream last night!!:shocked: Freddie and Steph were there! Freddie looked like he looks, but because I don't know how Steph looks like, she was a cat!!:boxed: i don't remember what freddie was doing but I certainly remember talking to Steph...Steph as a cat!:shocked:

thats odd:shocked: ... but funny :roftl: :roftl:

Hhaahah XD Have you been sleeping in the moon light again? XD

That sounds graaaaazy! Are you sure you're getting enough sleep Nicole? :roftl:

miow!!!!!!11

That sounds graaaaazy! Are you sure you're getting enough sleep Nicole? :roftl:

I don't know!!:shocked: and I was sleeping in the moonlight!:shocked: But Steph was a nice cat....:bleh: But what was Freddie doing there! *tries to remember*