The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

This little kid has a new obsession: Nici Minimals! My local supermarket sells them for 1.29 euro, I bought two horses, a bear and a frog for myself and a few more horses as a present for friends. They are so cute! :wub2:

9552895.jpg

So sweet:wub2: Love is all around!:wub2:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omgosh. Its so cold outside DX

Is it? Here it is still quite warm. Wondering if I would go for a ride... Acutally I have some work to do, but I can do that in the late birds' hours while chatting here in TTT. :biggrin2:

:roftl: its been like the day after for a few days now.. so basically you'll tell within the next week? :D

n____________n

Hahah XD Im watching the park outside on webcam.. cause some kids outside were being prats and trying to get over our fence. They have all gone now XD

n____________n

Hahah XD Im watching the park outside on webcam.. cause some kids outside were being prats and trying to get over our fence. They have all gone now XD

It's so dark outside already:blink:

You know what always helps me! I try to do *hic* *hic* myself and then I caaaan't... and they're gone:naughty: :bleh:

:roftl: I hope they go soon.. when I have them longer then 15 minutes they start to hurt ahhaha I sound like a sick bird or something :roftl:

grrr I have hiccups and they're not going away :bleh:

Umm. no XD

I put the laptop upstairs plugged it in. Sat the webcam faces the park on this thing I have on my window ledge.

Then... Im using msn to view that webcam.. cause the laptop is signed in on my mums msn. Genius XD

:roftl: I hope they go soon.. when I have them longer then 15 minutes they start to hurt ahhaha I sound like a sick bird or something :roftl:

I've always thought that what hiccups are? Like what causes them... some cramps in my stomach or what?:naughty:

You know what always helps me! I try to do *hic* *hic* myself and then I caaaan't... and they're gone:naughty: :bleh:

Hiccups are horrid cause you can feel really weird in between hiccuping... like.. well like your gonna hiccup XD

Does anyone know why you hiccup?