The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you loved today ? Do you mean that you made love or what ? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Nooooooooo!!!!!! :naughty:

I had a good couple of hours at work this morning, then had some good news from a friend, then took my children on a lovely long walk up Offa's Dyke Path.

(Dyke meaning ditch, just in case any of you 2nd language English lot run off to look it up in a dictionary and think I'm talking about something completely different!:naughty: )

I had a good couple of hours at work this morning, then had some good news from a friend, then took my children on a lovely long walk up Offa's Dyke Path.

(Dyke meaning ditch, just in case any of you 2nd language English lot run off to look it up in a dictionary and think I'm talking about something completely different!:naughty: )

I wouldn't have runned off to look it up... I would think it's a name Dyke:naughty:

the same as nicole :biggrin2: !! however i don't even know what a ditch is :boxed:

Everyone is leaving... Freddie isn't on msn either:blink: I'm not sleepy yet.

i guess we could have a lovely activity : searching the mika !!! trying to find him among the people who are online on the forum .... but i guess it's useless since he's NOT online currently :naughty: !

okay !! i like learning new english words !! i'm gonna put it in my english essay tomorrow :roftl:

i can imagine that::: "yes, i believe that the dyke theme behind this dyke piece of dykey literature is..." :P

okay !! i like learning new english words !! i'm gonna put it in my english essay tomorrow :roftl:

Oh my goodness!!!

That could be tricky! Maybe I shouldn't have brought up the dyke=ditch/lesbian thingy!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

4 hours!!!!!:shocked:

I need nearly twice that!

(It makes me tired just thinking about it)

No wonder you can be on here for so long and still manage to have a life!

Yes.... 4 hours isn't enough!:shocked: but I don't have time to go to bed earlier!:boxed: