The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beckar and nicole , the 2 girls who never sleep :shocked: !!!!

Me not knows sleep :roftl:

I think sleeping is such a wasting of time. So in workdays I sleep about 6 hours *beging to give her a brake* coz all these homeworks are so difficult. :boxed: But on Saturday`s morning noone, and I mean NOONE can`t wake me up till 1 PM o`clock *thinks that maybe Mika Can but he hasn`t try yet* *hopes he WiLL* :mf_lustslow:

I agree. Nicole you need to rest!

Mika Mad....next time I look after him, I'll hold his hand and make him type you a message :wink2:

at first i was reading like, huh? Erm.... am I "he" :D:D but then i understood :bleh:

I think sleeping is such a wasting of time. So in workdays I sleep about 6 hours *beging to give her a brake* coz all these homeworks are so difficult. :boxed: But on Saturday`s morning noone, and I mean NOONE can`t wake me up till 1 PM o`clock *thinks that maybe Mika Can but he hasn`t try yet* *hopes he WiLL* :mf_lustslow:

you're the sleeping beauty then :blush-anim-cl: !! you're only waiting for you charming prince :naughty:

so another late bird join the club

What will my dreams be like tonight?:blink: Moon is here:)

in four minutes it'll be 12:00 here and my birthday will be over :rip_1: !!

so sad how time goes ......................... But tomorrow is gonna be even more huge than today !!! :naughty: :naughty:

in four minutes it'll be 12:00 here and my birthday will be over :rip_1: !!

so sad how time goes ......................... But tomorrow is gonna be even more huge than today !!! :naughty: :naughty:

Ooohhh, must be quick!! Happy birthday! :naughty:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: great !!! i hope he deserves such a nice girl !!

aw thanks :blush-anim-cl:

oh no before your bday is up, QUICKLY! check the rhyme i made for you in the french thread!!!!!!!!!!!