The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tomorrow is the day before mika's concert :shocked: !!! and it's also the day when my friends will give me the ipod they bought for me :naughty: !!!

of course, silly me, mika is in Paris om the 4th,

you have very generous friends! that is something special!

Well, i'm off to bed now, so goodnight lovely people!:wub2: Tomorrow is a very important day! *sigh*

Sweet dreams!:wink2:

Good Night Nicole

sweet Dreams

*waves*

oh my i was almost going to tell my french cousin that...mouth zipped now! :shocked:

so i suppose these words will just keep accumulating in my head until they all just burst out accidentally one day...:roftl:

aslong as they don't burst out in front of me i don't care :lmao: !!! But you know, everybody swears here... everybody puts "putain" or "fait chier" in every sentence ....

It's like in english when you say : " oh my ****ing god", , "it's so ****ing bla bla" , etc etc etc !!!

Well, i'm off to bed now, so goodnight lovely people!:wub2: Tomorrow is a very important day! *sigh*

Sweet dreams!:wink2:

good night nicole, very very sweet mika dreams

<huggies> no moomlight staring though!!

aslong as they don't burst out in front of me i don't care :lmao: !!! But you know, everybody swears here... everybody puts "putain" or "fait chier" in every sentence ....

It's like in english when you say : " oh my ****ing god", , "it's so ****ing bla bla" , etc etc etc !!!

ahh i see, yes my oldest cousin said putain alot, even when the remote broke, he'd go: putain merde!

ok i am going off to read my book now and have dinner...goodnight steph, goodnight arcenciel, and everyone else!

ahh i see, yes my oldest cousin said putain alot, even when the remote broke, he'd go: putain merde!

ok i am going off to read my book now and have dinner...goodnight steph, goodnight arcenciel, and everyone else!

good night raha, sleep well and don't read for too long!,<hug.>

I've just adopted a blue horse and I called him Humphrey.

I was thinking of adopting a llama, but I chose the horse.

Oh and it lives in MySpace. Steph, they do cats too! :biggrin2:

really i must become a cat then, show mw, nicole gave me the idea