The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

what a super shopping trip for you,

i know you won't be bored in the hols

do you know how to help with the above problem?

I went through the last 6 months TES last night pulling out the relevant articles into a lever arch file hahah... i have so much to do i was like 'i need some reading for the holidays too' hahah..

what exactly do you want to do?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went through the last 6 months TES last night pulling out the relevant articles into a lever arch file hahah... i have so much to do i was like 'i need some reading for the holidays too' hahah..

what exactly do you want to do?

on the mika medley which is finished and posted on the forum under 'chat about mika' section, i have mikamad's cute gingerbreadmika stuck to the bottom, i want to get him to the top and i need to know how to do it...

ooooh what's it about?

Its about a missionary who goes to the Belgian Congo, with his wife and four daughters. It tells the story through the eyes of daughters and the mother. Its a lesson in not trying to change people who dont have a problem - even if we think we know best! A really good read, and very well written.

I'm fine thanks Jodi.

I remember that lovely feeling of the start of the Easter break from when I was a teacher. Enjoy your peace and quiet and your books:thumb_yello:

ooooh im soooooooooooo gonna hahahah

The videos of Mika's private little gig in Amsterdam are back online!

:woot_jump:

OK, not exactly those that where on YouTube before, they are taken from another angle. But who cares, it's sooooo good... :wub2::thumb_yello:

http://www.orangemusic.nl/public/news/

Sound is quite low anyway, can't turn it on a bit more, but enjoy! :thumb_yello:

Oh, and this one comes with an interview. :wink2:

I volunteer for taking him to the Van Gogh Museum! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: Yeh time for a changey!!!

Brilliant movie - and my bairns like it too - and know all the words. I used to have an electric blue pair of lycra trousers the same as Olivia Newton-John - when I was about 18. I loved those trousers :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Brilliant movie - and my bairns like it too - and know all the words. I used to have an electric blue pair of lycra trousers the same as Olivia Newton-John - when I was about 18. I loved those trousers :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Its on the hits channel I though PERFECT!!!!

What a movie! <well she was good you know what I mean?>:thumb_yello:

I used to have an electric blue pair of lycra trousers the same as Olivia Newton-John - when I was about 18. I loved those trousers :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: you don't have them anymore ??? I'd be delighted to see them :thumb_yello: !! it's impossible to find those kind of trousers in shops today !!:thumbdown: