The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika Mad, can you tell her that we're all here for her please? Thanks :)

Right....who's going to come on this kidnapping trip then? Hands up! So far it's me and Freddie going. Anyone else?

I have told her recently that everyone is worrried about her. She hasn't replied to my last PM yet.

Save me a place on the kidnapping trip!:thumb_yello:

ok....tell her we'll be on the next flight. I'll book Beckar a place too...no doubt she'll want to come with us :)

I've just realised that I haven't got a passport! (I've sent it off for renewal)

We'll just have to hijack a plane on the grounds that it's an emergency!:naughty:

Hi andi.

I've got germs today too. What sort have you got?

hello Wendi.... I've got the 'ear infection... sounds like you have a bad cold 'ones... what have you got????

Hi Andi,

I think lots of us have colds today so don't worry about the germs!

Mika Mad, don't worry about the passport....we'll fly there by private jet and pretend we're really important people (cos we are) and they'll let us in :D

hello Wendi.... I've got the 'ear infection... sounds like you have a bad cold 'ones... what have you got????

I have a viral infection that has given me swollen glands, a huge coldsore, and has taken all my strength away - i.e. crawling to the kitchen to get a drink - on all fours!! :boxed:

Hiii :D Been missing?

YER Freddie I went OUTSIDE!!!

Been swimming and shopping :D I bought a basket ball for breaktime at majorettes :D

Im round a friends house at the moment :P

BECKAR - I have missed you :boxed::biggrin2:

I have a viral infection that has given me swollen glands, a huge coldsore, and has taken all my strength away - i.e. crawling to the kitchen to get a drink - on all fours!! :boxed:

That sounds bad!

I've just got a common old cold.

I had to ring the blood donor helpline to tell them because I gave blood on Sunday.- I hope that they don't pour it down the sink!