The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

I am so scared about it all! The flying and the fact you all speak English! and seeing Mika:shocked:

But I wannnnnnna:wub2:

You will be fine with the English!

Your English is great, so you won't have any problems!

You might faint when you see Mika, but it's a risk that we're going to have to take!:naughty:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicole that is the most fabulous news......:thumb_yello:

I am so happy for you hun!!!!!!

Mika Mad.... you are an extremely lovely person:wub2: You have made nicoles year I think!!!!

Roll on Birmingham..... (for you guys)..... wish I could be a fly on the wall:naughty:

Thank you andi.

Actually , I think I'll promote myself from Nicole's virtual mum to her virtual fairy godmother! :naughty:

You will be fine with the English!

Your English is great, so you won't have any problems!

You might faint when you see Mika, but it's a risk that we're going to have to take!:naughty:

But maybe my pronunciation is so awful you won't understand a word!:shocked: Then I'll be the mute one, waving with my hands:naughty:

oh YaY Nicole your coming to Birmingham :thumb_yello:

Its going to be so Fantastic ...i will be the one with my sister who isnt too enthusiastic hehe

.......and we'll be the 2 gorgeous younglings, an over-excited oldling and a very bored (taxi-driving) husband!

Thank you andi.

Actually , I think I'll promote myself from Nicole's virtual mum to her virtual fairy godmother! :naughty:

That sounds great.... any chance you can wish me to Birmingham????:wink2:

But maybe my pronunciation is so awful you won't understand a word!:shocked: Then I'll be the mute one, waving with my hands:naughty:

no words needed...the music will drown it anyway...!!!!!!!and we'll be too flustered and excited to speak!!!!!!!!

well i will be there in Birmingham for definate i will be hanging around all afternoon so we need to all meet up if possible :punk:

My sister still doesnt know if she wants to come with me or not so i may be alone :-(

well i will be there in Birmingham for definate i will be hanging around all afternoon so we need to all meet up if possible :punk:

My sister still doesnt know if she wants to come with me or not so i may be alone :-(

great than we have a spare ticket for freddie!

I live in Bedford.

I can get there, that's fine. But getting home is the problem. My Mum won't let me get the train and the first train back is at 2am and I have my last day of school the next day. This is bad :( She might not let me come now

I live in Bedford.

I can get there, that's fine. But getting home is the problem. My Mum won't let me get the train and the first train back is at 2am and I have my last day of school the next day. This is bad :( She might not let me come now

Let her read the posts here - and convince her you would be with friends - it would be really cruel if you missed out!! :thumb_yello: