Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live in Bedford.

I can get there, that's fine. But getting home is the problem. My Mum won't let me get the train and the first train back is at 2am and I have my last day of school the next day. This is bad :( She might not let me come now

I was hoping that I could offer you a lift, but you're the opposite side of Birmingham to me.

You'll just have to stress to your mum how important it is and how nobody does any work on the last day of term anyway!:naughty:

andi, you'll se him soon too, and who knows er might lure nicole to newcastle in november yet....!

yep... that's very true Steph... I musn't be toooo gready:naughty:

I would just love to see nicoles face......

Hopefully everyone will come to Newcastle!!!!!

:punk:

I was hoping that I could offer you a lift, but you're the opposite side of Birmingham to me.

You'll just have to stress to your mum how important it is and how nobody does any work on the last day of term anyway!:naughty:

Oh yes the last day of term is just a fun day isnt it a no uniform day where you just watch dvds ? or was that just my school?

Oh yes the last day of term is just a fun day isnt it a no uniform day where you just watch dvds ? or was that just my school?

well it's the day we go on exam leave so it'll be a day full of last minute exam tips and stuff...not exactly a fun day!

It's the waiting around after the gig that she won't like. Cos I'll be on my own and she doesn't think Birmingham is a safe place. *sighs* I'll have to think of something REALLY amazing or else I can't come :(

She's probably right.

-I wouldn't hang around any city for half the night.

Have you got a friend you could drag along as a bodyguard?

Im here!!!! waaaazzzz up , you call for the Fredster and he is here:wink2:

canel work and get yourself to the gig in birmingham w need you to chaperole us ....to entertain us...to catch us when er're fainting!!!!11

She's probably right.

-I wouldn't hang around any city for half the night.

Have you got a friend you could drag along as a bodyguard?

But we will be safety in Mika Fan Club Members we will look after one another no one would dare mess with the MFC crowd :thumb_yello:

But we will be safety in Mika Fan Club Members we will look after one another no one would dare mess with the MFC crowd :thumb_yello:

Yes, 'cos we'll be the really scary looking ones in brightly coloured clothes and braces, grinning manicly!

yeah, but it's after the gig. If I can go, I'll be going with Strudel, but he lives in Shropshire and can just hop on a train and get home. My Mum won't let me go by train so I'd have to wait around for 3 hours and in the early hours, that's not safe.

Yes, 'cos we'll be the really scary looking ones in brightly coloured clothes and braces, grinning manicly!

In that case no one will come near us they will think we are all mad therefore its safe :naughty: