The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D thanks Steph!! have you ever tried a white hot chocolate before.. Second Cup sells them.. I dont know if that coffee place is where you are though..

no i haven't but it sounds odd

how does it compare?

Its good!! but still like the normal hot chocolate better

heres a pic of the white hot chocolate though..

hot-cocoa.jpg

that does look so good, thanks, mhm, it tastes wonderful!

the forum gets very busy nowadays...

Yes that can be a good thing though :) keeps the board active :D but i bet in summer it will die down a bit, I dont think I'll have as much time to post and all.. i'll be lucky if i get 10 posts a day in the summer :D

i find it hard now to keep up with everthing that is being posted....a lot of new names, so this club must be getting more known....it offers so much....

i find it hard now to keep up with everthing that is being posted....a lot of new names, so this club must be getting more known....it offers so much....

Yeah, but it is really alot nicer here then at the mika sounds forum. :)

And Mika is getting well known so people look up Mika and find this place :D

But yeah it is hard keeping up sometimes!

i have never been to the mikasound forum....

what's it like there?

how does it compare to this one?

I joined it before this one.. I found it was harder to get to know people.. and wasn't AS friendly, I mean theres some nice people from here thats also on there. But yeah heres definetely more a nicer message board :D maybe cause its more organized or something here :)

More organized AND more personal here I think, although MFC is bigger than the other forum. :wink2:

Morning all! I woke up with a sad feeling and I have no idea why (maybe I should just be sure to have more sleep? :wink2: ).

Busy day today, tonight I go out for dinner with colleagues from work so I am pretty sure I will have a good time. Not much time for internet, but I will be here later at night I guess. :wink2:

Anyone for tea or coffee?

OK, I already feel better after watching this video:

:biggrin2:

It's Mika in the French TV show 'On a Tout Essayé' yesterday. It's worth watching, even if you don't understand a word of it (I got only 25 percent :biggrin2: ).

Adorable is the word. No singing performance though, but at the end of the video he does a little chanson thingie with the host. And I love the part about the pronounciation of Will Smith. :blush-anim-cl:

And now I'm off for a shower and work, see ya all!