The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to buy some new things for the trip... I want one stripey bag I saw in the shop once:bleh: What am I going to wear at the gig??:shocked:

It's raining outside, I like rain:bleh:

you should make yourself a t-shirt, buy a plain one and use special paints and design something you really like......

also just wear what you like best on yourself...feel comfy in...we all love you for who you are , so really what you wear is not important, as long as you are happy!

Yeah, I agree with Steph :)

And yes Blue, school are overworking me! Ah well, it will be worth it in the end! (I hope!)

Nicole, I still can't believe your secret!! It's fantastic :D :D :D I REALLY hope that I'll be able to come! Haven't spoken to my Mum about getting home yet. I hope I can sort something out!

Yeah, I agree with Steph :)

And yes Blue, school are overworking me! Ah well, it will be worth it in the end! (I hope!)

Nicole, I still can't believe your secret!! It's fantastic :D :D :D I REALLY hope that I'll be able to come! Haven't spoken to my Mum about getting home yet. I hope I can sort something out!

i know:D Even I still can't believe it:D I hope you'll be able to come:thumb_yello:

Nicole, it is important! I've seen Mika once before and he was AMAZING. This time has to beat that time and the only way that's possible is if I get to meet lovely MFC people :D

Aww, sorry Beckar...I'll go back to my Biology notes so that the gig isn't discussed! :o

Nicole, it is important! I've seen Mika once before and he was AMAZING. This time has to beat that time and the only way that's possible is if I get to meet lovely MFC people :D

Ooh, you have seen him before!:shocked::thumb_yello:

I'm having cookies and tea now :bleh:

is it not possible for you ?

Birmingham is too far away.. and I have all my gcse's in may... I had the chance to have two tickets for the 14th. But I had an exam on that day.. and I would of had to have the next day off school as well @__@