The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love all biscuits!:naughty: Oooh, I should try English tea... you know.. with milk, have never tried before:blink:

yes you better try the english way of drinking tea beforehand cause it might take some getting used to...

Birmingham is too far away.. and I have all my gcse's in may... I had the chance to have two tickets for the 14th. But I had an exam on that day.. and I would of had to have the next day off school as well @__@

i understand, exams are too important to mess up

but you'll be there in spirit, that's what counts....

:( i couldn't get on here for ages!!!! page couldn't be displayed! never mind, I'm back :)

I've just realised...I have my first exam on 16th May! i'm guna mess it up cos i'll be soooooo excited about the 17th! hehehe!

:( i couldn't get on here for ages!!!! page couldn't be displayed! never mind, I'm back :)

I've just realised...I have my first exam on 16th May! i'm guna mess it up cos i'll be soooooo excited about the 17th! hehehe!

hey

i'm bacjk too, the net shut down for me....odd but i'm back

what will be your first exam, which subject?

Physics practical exam!! ARGH!!!!

ehm....practical .... well you need a lot of concentration for that...

but for a good couple of high concntration you'll be richly rewarded!!with the gig!!.

ewww eye lazer treatment sounds painful and terrifying i hope Freddie is ok :blink:

he's out all day until eve.....poor freddie but the result will be amazing...no more on the floor hunting for contacts...

i wear glasses but i dont think i could ever go through with such a procedure im just too scared of things like that ...i still to this day shed a few tears while at the dentist :blink:

he's out all day until eve.....poor freddie but the result will be amazing...no more on the floor hunting for contacts...

Do you think he'll come here today? In the evening? Cos maybe his eyes need to rest or something after this lazer thingy:blink:

i wear glasses but i dont think i could ever go through with such a procedure im just too scared of things like that ...i still to this day shed a few tears while at the dentist :blink:

Nooo, don't say the dentist word:shocked: :crybaby: