The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh no come to mention it i am over due for "D" appointment i guess i had better do it now :thumbdown:

Once I screamed so loudly at the dentist's that she started almost yelling at me!:shocked: But she hurt my tooth:thumbdown:

he'll probably have to rest his eyes, so probably shouldn't be on here. that's not to say he won't be on though!

Thats true ....perhaps he will bring a friend over to his flat to read the forums for him and then he dictates to them what to respond :naughty:

Thats true ....perhaps he will bring a friend over to his flat to read the forums for him and then he dictates to them what to respond :naughty:

Omg! That's such a good idea!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Poor fredster, i hope the lazer thing doesn't hurt!:blink:

Omg! That's such a good idea!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Poor fredster, i hope the lazer thing doesn't hurt!:blink:

does he have to be aneasnatised (not sure if thats how you spell it) Well knocked out for the procedure or if he has to stay concious for it?

yeah i have a sore throat and a blocked nose so no singing to LICM today :thumbdown:

i 'm so sorry for you, holiday time for me is always sore throat time , cause all the jerms the children sneezed into my face during term time get the better of me then......so I know how you feel

Do you think he'll come here today? In the evening? Cos maybe his eyes need to rest or something after this lazer thingy:blink:

i think he'll be okay, this treatment nowadays is fairly straightforward....

i hop he does....just local one,

anyway knowing him, h'll be lying on the bed headphones on loud rock music blaring....

I wonder if that's possible?:naughty: then he could listen to Mika ....relax, take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:punk:

i hop he does....just local one,

anyway knowing him, h'll be lying on the bed headphones on loud rock music blaring....

You never know maybe the surgeon will be a fan of Mika aswell :naughty:

You never know maybe the surgeon will be a fan of Mika aswell :naughty:

if he wasn't then , he is now after freddie had spent 2 hours with him....

i just had to listen again to the french interview....mika is so quick off the mark.the will smith thingy, what a sceam...i love it...

But like are you awake for it? I dont think I'd survive if I saw some kinda tool coming right towards my eyes!! :blink:

Yes, I think you are awake the whole time... from what I saw on tv the person has to look at somekind of red light and while that the lazer does it's thing...:blink: