The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

hmm the best soup i have had i think was at a hotel resaurent it was blue cheese and brocolii or something like that....sounds nasty but it was actually quite nice :thumb_yello:

I am now just watching the KOko Live concert for like the tenth time now :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm the best soup i have had i think was at a hotel resaurent it was blue cheese and brocolii or something like that....sounds nasty but it was actually quite nice :thumb_yello:

I am now just watching the KOko Live concert for like the tenth time now :blush-anim-cl:

Ive always wondered what french onion soup tasted like.. ever had it??

bleugh i hate having colds i have to take my tongue piercing out cos it rubs against my roof of my mouth ....everytime i have a cold :thumbdown:

Not to mention my nose piercing

*grumbles alot*

Ive always wondered what french onion soup tasted like.. ever had it??

no oooOO i dont like anything that has alot of taste to it like onions ...and curry and stuff my taste buds cant take it :blink:

bleugh i hate having colds i have to take my tongue piercing out cos it rubs against my roof of my mouth ....everytime i have a cold :thumbdown:

Not to mention my nose piercing

*grumbles alot*

Cool you have a nose stud thing :) What happens when you need to blow your nose? Sorry for being 'nosey'. Pardon the pun.

Cool you have a nose stud thing :) What happens when you need to blow your nose? Sorry for being 'nosey'. Pardon the pun.

well i dont have your typical nose piercing on the side i have mine through the cartilage in the middle of the nose that divides the nostrils....the septums

but you can never see this because i always have a clip in so its hidden

but it has to come out cos when i blow my nose there is a possibility of pulling it and ripping the cartilage :shocked:

i have probably just terrified you all eh

my mummy has gone missing :(

she walked to tesco (about a mile away) 2 hours ago and hasn't come back. my brother's been to look for her but we can't find her and her phone is off :( :( :(

:shocked:

Do you have neighbours that you can go to get help from?

Try not to worry and keep trying the mobile

my mummy has gone missing :(

she walked to tesco (about a mile away) 2 hours ago and hasn't come back. my brother's been to look for her but we can't find her and her phone is off :( :( :(

Have you phoned Tesco's and asked if anyone has been taken ill, or had a fall or anything there? If something has happened to her there, they would know.

yeah, i'm alright. she's NEVER this long....give it til 7.30pm and then i'll go and ask one of the neighbours to drive around with me

Yes thats a sensible plan ...but now i am going to be worrying about you all evening :emot-sad:

Have you got any other family members you could ring?

My mum took my brother to kick boxing before and left me alone at home. I thought there was someone else in the house and was trying to ring her loads while sat at the computer with my brother's plastic light saber. Turned out to be nothing. I hope I haven't scared you with that story....

Haha, wanna know what I'm doing?:bleh: I'm watching the video of Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor again and again and again, cos I'm trying the dance moves she does:D I soooo suck, but I like it... hopefully no one walks in!:shocked::naughty::roftl:

Haha, wanna know what I'm doing?:bleh: I'm watching the video of Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor again and again and again, cos I'm trying the dance moves she does:D I soooo suck, but I like it... hopefully no one walks in!:shocked::naughty::roftl:

ahah I should look her up I dont know if I've seen her before...

it's ok, i found her :D

i went out to look for her and she'd gone a completely different way to usual and was struggling with all her bags.

thank you to everyone for their concern! :huglove:

What a relief! :thumb_yello:

Tell her not to buy so much next time!!! :naughty:

it's ok, i found her :D

i went out to look for her and she'd gone a completely different way to usual and was struggling with all her bags.

thank you to everyone for their concern! :huglove:

Phewwwwwww :doh:

It's great to hear that everything's ok!:thumb_yello: