Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's ok, i found her :D

i went out to look for her and she'd gone a completely different way to usual and was struggling with all her bags.

thank you to everyone for their concern! :huglove:

Phew thats great to hear........but to look at different gardens....hmmmm your mum is strange :naughty:

I was trying all my clothes on today, cos I really didn't know what to wear on the gig in Birmingham:naughty: I think I know now:naughty:

Hopefully Mika won't wear red skinny jeans there!:naughty:

I'm going to make a T-shirt! I'm going to buy a plain white one and either paint it or have it printed. I'm not sure what it will be yet, I'm still deciding......

I'm going to make a T-shirt! I'm going to buy a plain white one and either paint it or have it printed. I'm not sure what it will be yet, I'm still deciding......

im going to get a t-shirt specially printed for the gigs i think aswell im just trying to come up with a good design though :thumb_yello:

Mika Mad, I think you'd get on with my Mum. She LOVES gardening. She got 6 pieces of turf the other day!

Only 6????:boxed:

What's she planning on doing- turfing a grave??? :naughty:

(that's why people usually buy only a few rolls!)

im going to get a t-shirt specially printed for the gigs i think aswell im just trying to come up with a good design though :thumb_yello:

Cant you get one of those kits from WH Smith - you design it, and the computer prints it on a stencil - then you transfer it to a t-shirt or jumper. I reckon people could come up with some really cool designs of their own :thumb_yello:

Oooh... you're all making t-shirts??:blink: I'm gonna look lame..

Btw! The tickets are boooooooooooked! No I'm gonna wait for them to arrive!:bleh:

wooot!!!!:thumb_yello::D you're probably getting realllyyy excited about going to see mika.. im excited for u.. actually I get excited when anyone meets him or sees him!!! :D:woot_jump:

Cant you get one of those kits from WH Smith - you design it, and the computer prints it on a stencil - then you transfer it to a t-shirt or jumper. I reckon people could come up with some really cool designs of their own :thumb_yello:

i have never seen any in wh smith although im pretty sure i could find things to get creative with in the range ...i love painting hehe:thumb_yello:

Only 6????:boxed:

What's she planning on doing- turfing a grave??? :naughty:

(that's why people usually buy only a few rolls!)

just to cover up a patch of the garden where the grass hasn't grown cos of a HUGE conifer next door have that overhangs our garden

Oooh... you're all making t-shirts??:blink: I'm gonna look lame..

Btw! The tickets are boooooooooooked! No I'm gonna wait for them to arrive!:bleh:

Hey Nicole just popping in to say hi to everyone when i spotted this! Are u coming over to the Uk for Mikas gigs? Was that wot we where keeping our fingers crossed 4!!? Sorry should look back at posts really but its just easier to ask u LOL

just to cover up a patch of the garden where the grass hasn't grown cos of a HUGE conifer next door have that overhangs our garden

I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but that turf will probably die a slow and miserable death - Grass will never grow properly under a conifer, so I'd give up and use bark if it was me!

I didn't know that you could get them in Smiths! I was going to have a look on Ebay. Thanks for the hint Wendi!:thumb_yello:

I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but that turf will probably die a slow and miserable death - Grass will never grow properly under a conifer, so I'd give up and use bark if it was me!

well we're currently trying to get the tree cut down because it's too big and blocks out light and is close to causing structural damage.

mum would hate to get rid of her grass/lawn so no chance of bark!

the rabbit nearly got in the greenhouse today! nearly ate all the lettuces :shocked:

Hey Nicole just popping in to say hi to everyone when i spotted this! Are u coming over to the Uk for Mikas gigs? Was that wot we where keeping our fingers crossed 4!!? Sorry should look back at posts really but its just easier to ask u LOL

Hiya!:wink2: Yup, that was the reason why you kept your fingers crossed:bleh: I'm going to Birmingham!!!! Mikaaaaaaa!!:shocked:

Hiya!:wink2: Yup, that was the reason why you kept your fingers crossed:bleh: I'm going to Birmingham!!!! Mikaaaaaaa!!:shocked:

BIRMINGHAM!!!!

its going to be ace

especially now as Nicole is coming :thumb_yello:

Im so so pleased 4 you!!!! really i am, i just read back throu some posts and found it.... WOW isnt MM well wonderful really, I wish you were all coming to Leeds too. Id love to meet you and MM and well everyone really!!! How xciting!!!:thumb_yello: xxx