Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you coming to Birmingham Tia???

Ive just read your other posts and seen that you're going to Leeds, so I guess not. What a shame! He'll be brilliant everywhere, but it would have been nice to meet you at Birmingham!

Are you coming to Birmingham Tia???

im going to Leeds but there is a very slim chance of going to Birm but like u know im a mum and sometimes causes problems when trying to see your fave singer twice in a week!!! I just have to wait and see if her dad can change some plans but mayb im being selfish by wanting so much, its hard sometimes.

Do you think we'll get to see Mika after the gig?:blink:

I really hope so nicole, i hope we'll have have chance to meet with him. I was reading the french review earlier and they where saying he seemed it a bit of a rush after the show so hopefully he will give himself plently of time, trouble is his shows r getting bigger so its just going to get harder and harder!! How long are u going to b in the UK?

Do you think we'll get to see Mika after the gig?:blink:

I think that we should warn him before hand that you and Maria are coming all the way from Estonia to see him and seeing as your the 2nd highest poster here he's bound to know who you are.

We should hang around afterwards and introduce you!

He's far too nice not to say hello after you've flown all that way!

You might even get a photo and a kiss!:wink2:

I really hope so nicole, i hope we'll have have chance to meet with him. I was reading the french review earlier and they where saying he seemed it a bit of a rush after the show so hopefully he will give himself plently of time, trouble is his shows r getting bigger so its just going to get harder and harder!! How long are u going to b in the UK?

Nicole is coming to stay with me. She's arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 19th, so if you fancy a quick trip up the A449 on the 18th come and say hello! I'll put the kettle on!:thumb_yello:

Nicole is coming to stay with me. She's arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 19th, so if you fancy a quick trip up the A449 on the 18th come and say hello! I'll put the kettle on!:thumb_yello:

hey

I.ve just arranged for your gingerbreadmika to jump all over the sheet when mika reads it!

I think that we should warn him before hand that you and Maria are coming all the way from Estonia to see him and seeing as your the 2nd highest poster here he's bound to know who you are.

We should hang around afterwards and introduce you!

He's far too nice not to say hello after you've flown all that way!

You might even get a photo and a kiss!:wink2:

Can't handle.... *faints*

You think so? It's a good idea though:punk: How should we warn him? Well then you have to do the talking and introducing cos I'll be lying on the floor unconcious!:shocked:

That would be awesome!:wub2:

awww thx. i may take you up on that offer, it would b great to meet u and yr so close... :thumb_yello: xxx

i soooo hope i can come. i rang my dad earlier to see if he's in the country...i could stay at his that night as he lives close to birmingham but he doesn't have his schedule through for may so he might not be here. if he is, i'll definitely be able to come if i can persuade him to pick me up

i soooo hope i can come. i rang my dad earlier to see if he's in the country...i could stay at his that night as he lives close to birmingham but he doesn't have his schedule through for may so he might not be here. if he is, i'll definitely be able to come if i can persuade him to pick me up

i'm sure we find a way or place for you , are you missing any exams the following day?