• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yepperz :naughty:

and i think it will be the topic for the next month hehehe

Brilliant -o-

Dya think you could make a thread about it on the gigs section or something.. cause not everyone is going to the gig.. and its making us jelous.. haha XD

He told me that he will come if he gets a day off work then... and he didn't know about where he'd stay and so on...

He can stay here!!!!

I don't think that my husband will give up his ticket for Freddie. He wants to keep an eye on us! (and we need him to drive the car -I guess that Freddie will want a drink!c:naughty:)

Has Freddie gone for his eye operation?

Has Freddie gone for his eye operation?

I was discussing eye laser surgery with my opticien today (not that I am planning it, just discussing pro and cons) and then I remembered Freddie would have his eyes done this week. I think it was today indeed. Hope everything went OK!

*tries to dance like Sophie Ellis Bextor but failes*

:roftl: :roftl:

I understood also that Freddie would be back here tomorrow.

Great. Who was it who might have a spare ticket for Birmingham? It was moving so fast on here last night that I got confused. I think that someone said that their sister wasn't keen to go with them, but I can't remember who it was!

Great. Who was it who might have a spare ticket for Birmingham? It was moving so fast on here last night that I got confused. I think that someone said that their sister wasn't keen to go with them, but I can't remember who it was!

that was me.......yes my sister isnt keen on going but she is kinda semi sitting on the fence i think she likes mika but just wont admit it :naughty: